Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: UK & Ireland Joker Poker PCB, Help & Advice Needed  (Read 7738 times)

Simon-Keltic-Games

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2018, 04:23:36 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
UK & Ireland Joker Poker PCB, Help & Advice Needed
« on: January 11, 2018, 05:49:03 pm »
Hi to All, I am new to the forum.
I have quite a few questions so I hope this is the correct place to post !! If not I will apologise in advance.

I have 3  video pokers in my games collection amongst 300 odd original video games pcb's. They are the green clone pcb that would have originally been the hugely popular games by Noraut Joker Poker.
I have two very rare versions of the game both having seven & nine bonuses, I have searched the internet and every mame related site and there are no mention anywhere of the versions I have.
So now to the questions
I have the original boards the game roms and have had the Pal chips reverse engineered and copied as its a custom pal on the boards.
Would anyone here be able to assist me in adding the games to my mame cab. I have no experience in how to emulate/compile so that the games will run ?

From there I would like to be able to make some minor changes to the game itself for example instead of it saying Sevens Nines on the Title screen it could say  Simons Poker for similar etc ?
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, or even a link to someone on the site if thats allowed.
For a general idea of the similar already emulated games you could look for the rom called Red Hot Joker Poker or Noraut Joker Poker. These run in mame UI64
Thanks
Simon

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:12:01 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: UK & Ireland Joker Poker PCB, Help & Advice Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:21:30 pm »
PM sent.

Scott

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:47:56 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2021, 11:14:10 am »
The spambots are getting self aware...

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:12:01 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2021, 12:22:49 pm »
The spambots are getting self aware...
. . . and another sneaky spammer bites the dust.

Thanks for the flag on the play.   :cheers:

Scott