Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [SOLD] [ IT/Lombardy/Pavia ] FS: American Laser Games Mad Dog McCree dedicated  (Read 2044 times)

italiandoh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 28, 2023, 04:03:07 pm
  • Lead on adventurer, your quest awaits!
    • The italian Dukes of Hazzard website

Big screen euro version by Atari. Fully working with all original hardware. The monitor is a Pioneer 46" retroprojection TV.
Comes with TV remote control and a spare set of CRT RGB tubes for the TV. The Mad Dog disc is the italian dubbed version.
Machine is located in north of Italy, province of Pavia. Pick up in person only, no crating or palleting.
Sold as is, no warranty and no returns.

Size of TV cabinet: 113 x 90 x 200 cm
Size of gun holder cabinet: 84 x 59 x 89

The machine can be split in two parts for transportation. The two parts are connected by means of metal bars, that stay attached to the gun holder cabinet when the machine is split in two. These two bars are long about 135 cm out of the gun holder cabinet.

More pics here.
I need space in my garage so this beast needs to go.
This is my last call out there: machine will be parted out and demolished in the next few months if no one wants it.
Thanks,

Matteo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 07:58:35 am by italiandoh »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:58:46 am
  • Designated spam hunter

italiandoh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 28, 2023, 04:03:07 pm
  • Lead on adventurer, your quest awaits!
    • The italian Dukes of Hazzard website