Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New Topic Of Focus....My MaLa Loss Of Focus (Still can't fix)  (Read 166 times)

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
New Topic Of Focus....My MaLa Loss Of Focus (Still can't fix)
« on: January 02, 2018, 03:50:24 pm »
In my DK JR cabinet I have an old PC running MAME & MaLa.
I have the focus logger plug-in installed, but still face loss of focus every time.
I don't use the cabinet often, so the cabinet is off for long periods of time.
I've installed the plugin as noted, I've changed the load state to minimized (vs hidden), and made sure no background music is playing. All of these things I've read about prior. None the less the issue persists.

I've recently added some remote power switches from Costco (for remote power on)....they are super  cool! However a real pain since I always need to open the coin door and mouse click to regain focus. It is to the point where I'm looking to getting a new (old, used PC) and just doing another configuration.

Just wondering if someone can suggest something....a tip, a trick ?
I can look  tonight, I believe I'm running the newest BETA version of MALA.

JamesTKirk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Boldly go .....
Re: New Topic Of Focus....My MaLa Loss Of Focus (Still can't fix)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 12:55:42 am »
I used to have this exact same problem. Upgrading to Mala 1.82 beta solved it. Are you sure you are on Mala 1.82?

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
Re: New Topic Of Focus....My MaLa Loss Of Focus (Still can't fix)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 08:11:11 pm »
I believe I did. But I will look again.
Is it just me, is the MaLa site missing ?
I'm looking to DL the latest version.

Thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31