Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden Tee 2k trackball issues  (Read 2990 times)

hurdy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:36:58 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Golden Tee 2k trackball issues
« on: December 31, 2017, 05:01:36 pm »
I'm replacing a Golden Tee II Jamma Board with a Golden Tee 2k Jamma Board and when I do the trackball does not work with the 2k board. It's working fine with the Tee II board though.  I check the dip switches on the 2k board as well. Any ideas?

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:47:13 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Golden Tee 2k trackball issues
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 03:11:41 pm »
depending on your board type/revision it may have a few similarly looking connectors that it can plug into. be sure to read the silkscreening and i'm sure you will find the one that says "gun1" gun2 or "trackball1" and so on.

be sure you are plugging into "trackball1"

also, that input could be fried. the chip that reads the input is highly susceptible to ESD. it will need to be replaced.