Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Does anyone have an old trackball template?  (Read 1456 times)

monkeybomb

• PM me to find out how to get a custom title like mine!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2018, 07:16:29 pm
Does anyone have an old trackball template?
« on: December 13, 2017, 03:41:24 pm »
I have an old 3" trackball with a trackball mount and I would like to use a router to hide the mount, add atrwork and make it flat. Super basic, I know.  I believe Andy made this an obsolete process with the trackball he sells, but I need to use what I already have.  The template I'm looking for wasn't just a big hole cut out, there was an angle to it that was specific to the Happ trackballs.  Does anyone have it or know if people came up with something better since I last looked at this.  There might have even been one on the CD that came with Saints book, but I have no clue where that CD is.  The search function turns up old threads with dead links.  Sorry if this is a necro question, but I'm finally going to build a CP instead of buying the wood prebuilt.

Breaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 16, 2024, 11:52:31 pm
Re: Does anyone have an old trackball template?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:12:54 pm »
Hi there,

I have the two attached templates that I used to route my Happ trackball flush, they should work for you.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:15:15 pm by Breaker »

monkeybomb

• PM me to find out how to get a custom title like mine!
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 03, 2018, 07:16:29 pm
Re: Does anyone have an old trackball template?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 12:51:38 pm »
Thank you! This is the one.  For anyone who may see this later, I printed it at 57.7% to get it to scale on a regular printer using 8 1/2 x 11 paper.  In a graphics editor, that won't matter, but for what I need, it was perfect.