Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Registration Code for X-Arcade Purchase?  (Read 6247 times)

hawkeye9723

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2023, 05:00:00 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Registration Code for X-Arcade Purchase?
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:48:29 pm »
Apologies if this is not the right place to post this.

I purchased an X-Arcade TankStick in April, and according to the site, I should have gotten a registration code for MA on the 1st of May. I have checked my SPAM folder, and did not see anything. I was wondering if you guys were just delayed due to the current state of things, or if my order was just somehow missed.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:57:43 pm by hawkeye9723 »

nexusmtz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
Re: Registration Code for X-Arcade Purchase?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 09:57:32 pm »
We can't help you with registration issues. We're just some users that the author decided to take advantage of by pointing you here instead of actually supporting his own software. Hopefully you'll be able to find a current/supported front end rather than sinking time into this outdated/unsupported one.

hawkeye9723

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 10:09:11 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Unfortunately, as you said the only link for support was to this forum and I thought that it managed by them. I've emailed X-Arcade support to see if they can assist; since it seems they have a way to contact the author.

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 10:54:38 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Unfortunately, as you said the only link for support was to this forum and I thought that it managed by them. I've emailed X-Arcade support to see if they can assist; since it seems they have a way to contact the author.

Send me a PM with the info you want to use ( Name and Email ) Remember it is case sensitive for both and I'll send you a serial that should work with that info.

hawkeye9723

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 11:33:12 am »
Thank you for the help JDFan. If it weren't for the fact that I've already sunk several hours into getting MA setup the way I want it expecting a code to b e sent, I would have just found something better. I may still look into something else while continuing to MA. What do you all suggest for a front end? I've heard mixed reviews on HyperSpin, but I'm open to suggestions. I've been so used to just using MAME without a frontend for so long now, I'm still new to the front end game.