Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: For sale assorted arcade parts  (Read 1624 times)

GIZMOGAMES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2019, 10:33:46 pm
For sale assorted arcade parts
« on: February 02, 2018, 10:58:08 am »
ok i have a lot of arcade parts and bits and pieces im in need of selling.
i have a pair of original breakout spinners totally new but untested bought ages ago project never took off :(
so am asking if any of the below items are of interest to anyone here
there are 2 other trackballs untested and ones cracked but could be good for parts and theres also a red top button joystick i havent taken pics
i also have a huge tub of assorted buttons all old stuff ill take more pics if anyones interested in any of the stuff im based in uk and just looking to
get something reasonable back on the stuff as needing to downsize and cant store it for much longer
I also have a touchscreen and all conectors that i may shift also depending on the price
the arcade stick has all connectors needed for all consoles and that cost quite  bit so reasonable offers on the whole lot around 120 including postage
as said really just in need to clear the stuff reasonable offers concidered dont forget postage ok
thanks