Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Outrun 2 FXT 2.5 Released!  (Read 121511 times)

baritonomarchetto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:40:48 pm
Re: Outrun 2 FXT 2.5 Released!
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2018, 07:47:35 am »
Howard, a question about force feedback management: in daytona usa when wheels loose grip the force feedback becomes loose, simulating that grip loose. This is absent in outrun 2006 (and model 2 to say the truth): is it something related to my settings (default) or the game itself?
(Thanks for all this!)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2018, 09:55:44 pm »
I think you are going to have to explain that one a little better.  I don't quite understand what you mean. 

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2018, 01:46:11 am »
Not easy to describe for me Howard, but I will try again: in scud race when the car loose grip on the asphalt, the steer becomes loose (no counter force applied to the wheel). In race driving this happens when the car is "jumping" too, but that's a even better force feedback. In outrun 2006 FXT the wheel has always some torque applied, even when the wheels are not gripping the asphalt. Is this something configurable or the info is missing from the code?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2018, 12:40:12 pm »
Yeah I haven't added that.  If someone can link me to the calculation required I can probably add it as I have speed and the turning amount, but it isn't in the game's code, or at least I couldn't find it. 

baritonomarchetto

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2018, 12:35:10 am »
I have no idea where to get the calc you are asking for, sorry. For the "jumping" it should be "easy" (for a skilled guy like you, not for me) if a height variable is somewhere there.
Anyway, you have a new suggestion for your spare time being dude
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 12:37:34 am by baritonomarchetto »

Andreve

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2018, 07:32:36 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2018, 01:27:34 am »
Howard, is this only for Win7? Tried again last night reinstalling everything on Win10 but moment race starts I get subset out of range popup and then no control over the car. Normal exe is fine but then no ffb obviously on logitech ffb pro wheel.

Andreve

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 29, 2018, 07:32:36 am
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2018, 07:29:34 am »
Finally got it to work, wow what an experience! Reinstalled and only copied 2.5. Not giving error popups anymore. Adjusted some ffb settings and so sweet! Thanks for this mod, just not sure about the texture fix thats empty in the config?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2018, 04:38:17 pm »
2.5 was meant as a quick exe upgrade.  If you download 2.4 in the "Outrun 2 FXT 2.4 released!" it'll have the texture packs you need in fxtcfg/texpacks. 

Podbod

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 25, 2022, 04:10:00 pm
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2018, 11:08:39 am »
Can't remember if I thanked you back when 2.3 was released but cheers for such an awesome mod.

Have you ever looked into the networking side of the game? Playing lan mode with friends is a very poor experiance. Everyone teleports around so we have to play with collision off. Sometimes people just vanish altogether.
Is that just me? Are there genetic fixes for it? If not, Can anything be done via hacking to improve it?

Cheers!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2018, 12:48:10 am »
Honestly this past year or so hasn't been spent on any of my projects.  Real life is over-whelming me right now and any free time I get I spend trying to de-stress and relax.  Coding can be fun, but trying to reverse engineer a defunct network server is decidedly terrible. 

That being said I'm guessing I'll eventually take a serious look at it, but with recent developments on the emulation front it might be irrelevant by then. 

Podbod

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 25, 2022, 04:10:00 pm
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2018, 05:25:33 am »
Oh. I didn't know there was emu stuff coming! That'd rule as well. I'll go have a read.

Defo put life first. I've 2 kids so have the exact same balance issues :)

Cheers

potato

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2019, 11:08:25 am
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2018, 01:16:16 pm »
i just downloaded the 2.4 & 2.5, managed to get most things to work except:

1.I can't get the bonus cars in Arcade mode. I'm using keyboard so i have disable the feedback, steering & rumble  to get it to work. Pressed every button i can after the last car but nothing.

2.I managed to change to alternate songs by pressing "Down" arrow there will have 2 sounds played (activate/deactivate) however i don't see any Overlay or indication, but i can hear the music change once i press tab (or was it f1/f2).

Also is it possible to have few rear view camera? the only one i found was the "Glamour Shot Front Of Car". maybe a 1st person and 3rd person rear view option? it's pretty useful in checking where your opponent is like Wangan Midnight Series.

FeR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2019, 08:49:20 pm
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2018, 08:45:55 pm »
This patch worked flawlessly until I updated the os to win7 now the horn is off and the rumble too, using the latest version 2.5.

potato

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2018, 05:40:23 am »
i'm on Win7 no issues with 2.5. But i can never get the bonus cars in arcade.

The horn works but you must enable overlay and you need to register one of the dll.

FeR

• Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2018, 10:15:36 pm »
i'm on Win7 no issues with 2.5. But i can never get the bonus cars in arcade.

The horn works but you must enable overlay and you need to register one of the dll.

Overlay is enabled, and register a dll how? Besides the force feedback is enabled and works perfect for another games, thanks :)

potato

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2018, 11:28:36 am »
there is a DLL you need to register if you check the 2.4 thread it's the DLL inside the zip (if it wasn't in 2.5 check 2.4).

you also need to install the 2 font files inside the zip (check 2.4 & 2.5), right click select install.

FFB etc uncheck if you don't have a wheel.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:30:48 am by potato »

potato

• Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2018, 01:56:15 am »
This patch worked flawlessly until I updated the os to win7 now the horn is off and the rumble too, using the latest version 2.5.

alright it seems bonus car only works with Wheels on arcade mode.

After some testing with G25 i have come to a conclusion:

1.You can't assign H & Up/Down on the same gear shifter because even in G25's Sequential Mode the Gear Up/Down is same button as H-Shifter Mode Gear 1 & 2. you can however still use the paddle shifters (either via Gear Shift Config Button "9" Up & "8" Down) or check "Don't Block Original Up/Down Input" and assign the button in the Game Menu. This way you can shift using H-Shifter and also paddle shifter for sequential. I find Paddle Shift easier to use compared to original shifters.

2.H-Shifter is not useful in this game. I cannot start a drift by changing gear from 5-4-5 or 6-5-6 instead car just slows down and speeds up. however i can still use the paddle shifters to start the drift (5-4-5/6-5-6). So it seems in this game while the H-Shifters works it doesn't work in the same way as Down/Up. Maybe it's how the Down/Up Gear transition is being coded that using the H-Shifter misses out certain inputs (Example H Shifter 5-4-5 the game reads it as Gear 5, Gear 4, Gear 5, while the Down/Up input reads it as Down-Up and initiates drift mode.

3.Like someone pointed out the Brake Pedal needs to be assigned to RZ, and in the Logitech Profiler the Brake needs to be "Inverted". Gas Pedal has no need to be Inverted even though in the game menu controller config it reads as Inverted just ignore it it will work fine in race. In the Logitech Profiler click on "Brake" -> "axis Properties" and Check "Invert Axis Polarity". I've also created 2 Logitech profiles with same settings for "OR2006C2C" and "OR2FXT". OR2006C2C is the one you need to get the profiler settings to work while "OR2FXT" just to make it easy to launch the Game from Logitech Profiler. Sometimes the profiler doesn't notice the game launch from Shortcuts easy way to tell is if you have set your Degrees Of Rotation to 180-270 you can feel the lock during game launch.

4.For those having menu scrolling automatically Up/Down during the 1st run it's due to the steering configured as Gas Pedal to stop it from moving just hold the Gas Pedal down half way and use your keyboard to navigate into the controller settings and reassign the buttons.

5.The In Game Buttons are different from the ones you assign in the FXT Menu. "Button 1" in game is actually "0".

6.To fix no music sound in Arcade in FXT Menu Click Configure Enhancements & Uncheck "Enable Bonus Songs for Arcade Mode"
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 09:25:49 am by potato »

FeR

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2019, 08:48:50 pm »
there is a DLL you need to register if you check the 2.4 thread it's the DLL inside the zip (if it wasn't in 2.5 check 2.4).

you also need to install the 2 font files inside the zip (check 2.4 & 2.5), right click select install.

FFB etc uncheck if you don't have a wheel.

So Sorry I've been so busy that I have no time to reply since then, well I've  installed both fonts successfully, Again dont know how to register de DLL file and the horn and the FFB are still off, by the way I'm using a DS3 controller by MotioninJoy (offline interface), and again the force feedback works fine for another games.

kadioguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 21, 2022, 07:08:14 am
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2019, 08:33:38 am »
Hello,

I am on windows 7 x64, i7-3770, gtx 1060 3g and 16g ram, using a Xbox one controller.

For me, I have to untick "Enable Overlay" to make "windowed" take effect, or the game will run in full screen mode anyway. And I have to untick "Enable Force Feedback" to make "Force Feedback" take effect (strange it may sound, but it is true for me), or else OR2FXT.exe will crash when "Outrun 2" title appears.

The title appearing is still "Outrun 2", not "Outrun 2 FXT".

Could someone give me any suggestion? :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 09:44:41 pm by kadioguy »

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 25, 2023, 06:34:54 pm
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2019, 10:02:09 am »
Finally got it to work, wow what an experience! Reinstalled and only copied 2.5. Not giving error popups anymore. Adjusted some ffb settings and so sweet! Thanks for this mod, just not sure about the texture fix thats empty in the config?

Did you ever find the answer to this?  I too just get a blank entry in the texture mod window, there are no texture packs in the installation (either 2.4 or 2.5) and I can't find them anywhere to download.  I can only see the French, German etc. packs in an earlier thread and I'm just looking to install the English language ones.

(Also, I'm assuming that these packs will replace the menu screens with something from the arcade and also hopefully upgrade the 2D graphics to HD - but maybe I've misunderstood that part).

--

Edit:  Actually, after some digging around I think I've found something.  2.4 and 2.5 don't seem to come with any actual texture packs.  However I downloaded 2.1b from an old forum thread I came across and that has the following files in the directory below:

\OR2FXT2.1b\FXTcfg\texpacks\mods

spr_SPRANI_CLAR_RANK_Exst.sz                                         
spr_SPRANI_CONGRATS_CVT_Exst.sz                                       
spr_SPRANI_ETC_CVT_Exst.sz                                           
spr_SPRANI_GAME_CVT_Exst.sz                                           
spr_SPRANI_SELECTOR_CVT_Exst.sz                                       
spr_SPRANI_SUMO_FE_CVT_Exst.sz   

Unfortunately I can't test these at work atm, but I'll try tonight and see if this does the trick.

2.1b can be downloaded from here for anyone who can try before:   https://www.mediafire.com/file/4qhywdhu74vctdb/OR2FXT2.1b.rar

--

Edit #2: Nope..  couldn't seem to get them working.  I put them under FXTcfg\texpacks\texmods but they still didn't show in FXTConfig.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 05:42:02 pm by shakeheartbreak »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2019, 10:08:41 pm »
That's on me.  Forgot that I changed the format between ver 2.2 and 2.4. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l3rklbvtuuz8c0b/texmods.zip/file

Here are all my texture mods, including some wip ones.  I'd suggest just sticking to the uncensored mod and maybe the 2sp loading screen. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2019, 10:46:20 am »
That's on me.  Forgot that I changed the format between ver 2.2 and 2.4. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l3rklbvtuuz8c0b/texmods.zip/file

Here are all my texture mods, including some wip ones.  I'd suggest just sticking to the uncensored mod and maybe the 2sp loading screen.

YES!  I knew something was up but you've of course provided the right files Howard.

Unfortunately I now get "Run-time Error '75': Path/File access error" even though I'm running the config tool in Administrator mode.  I'm assuming I've got the files in the right folder too otherwise they wouldn't be showing in the config tool at all?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2019, 12:08:29 am »
Ok before I go tracking down a bug that may not exist let's double check everything. 

The fxtcfg.exe should be in the same folder as OR2006c2c.exe.  There should be a fxtcfg folder within that folder and the texpacks should be installed to fxtcfg\texpacks\texmods\
Once extracted each texpack should be in a folder and inside that folder should be the .sz files and a readme.txt. 

This part is important... there should be a fxtcfg\texpacks\originals\ folder.  If it's not there it could throw an error as I'm not sure if I put in any error catching. 

Please check all of that and let me know. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2019, 03:15:45 pm »
Ok before I go tracking down a bug that may not exist let's double check everything. 

The fxtcfg.exe should be in the same folder as OR2006c2c.exe.  There should be a fxtcfg folder within that folder and the texpacks should be installed to fxtcfg\texpacks\texmods\
Once extracted each texpack should be in a folder and inside that folder should be the .sz files and a readme.txt. 

This part is important... there should be a fxtcfg\texpacks\originals\ folder.  If it's not there it could throw an error as I'm not sure if I put in any error catching. 

Please check all of that and let me know.

- FXTcfg.exe is in the same folder as OR2006c2c.exe
- There's a FXTCfg folder with the following directory:  C:\Users\Lee\Documents\Games\Outrun 2006 Coast To Coast\FXTcfg\texpacks\texmods
..where the seven folders you've posted have been placed
- Each folder has .sz files and a readme.txt
- There's also a fxtcfg\texpacks\originals\ folder and in there are two files:
..Sprite^spr_SPRANI_CLAR_RANK_Exst.sz
..Sprite^spr_SPRANI_SUMO_LOADING_Exst.sz

I'm also running the FXTcfg tool as admin.  Very happy to try and/or confirm anything else that might help you.

(And thanks, as ever, for all your hard work on behalf of myself and everyone else benefitting from all your hard work)

--

Edit:  This might help you debug though.  At least one of those two files mentioned at the end weren't there before I tried running the tool, I'm sure of it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:18:35 pm by shakeheartbreak »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 10:19:17 pm »
Yes, originals should be empty initially.... it's where the original files get backed up as they are swapped out for the modified ones.  That fact that some of the files copied over is strange.... it means that it errored out in the middle of the installation process.  An access error typically means that a file cannot be moved because it is locked or has some strange permission attached to it. 

Which mod did you try to install and which files got copied over?

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2019, 04:21:34 am »
When I try to install Arcade Buttons & Uncensored Clarissa it creates:

Sprite^spr_SPRANI_CLAR_RANK_Exst.sz

..and when I try to install the Outrun 2SP loading screen it creates:

Sprite^spr_SPRANI_SUMO_LOADING_Exst.sz

..both in Outrun 2006 Coast To Coast\FXTcfg\texpacks\original.  I'm still running the config as admin, too.

--

Edit:  I've just tried this on a separate installation on a different PC and can confirm I receive the same error message.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:47:33 am by shakeheartbreak »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2019, 01:05:49 pm »
You've tried to install multiple packs then because loading is from the loading screen mod.  Rank is the first file in the pack for the uncensored mod so it's able to find and backup the first file but it fails on the other functions.  Check your sprite folder.... are the files set to read only?  Try changing them and see if that helps.  Admin rights should give me write access anyway, but windows can be weird sometimes. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2019, 01:27:46 pm »
You've tried to install multiple packs then because loading is from the loading screen mod.  Rank is the first file in the pack for the uncensored mod so it's able to find and backup the first file but it fails on the other functions.  Check your sprite folder.... are the files set to read only?  Try changing them and see if that helps.  Admin rights should give me write access anyway, but windows can be weird sometimes.

Hey Howard, yes that's right I tried to install multiple packs - both of those mentioned above.

However, yes - all files in the Sprite folder were set to Read Only.  I've just changed all of those, retried the installation of the Clarissa Uncensored mod and I received the Install Complete message!

It works!  Thank you!  I'm assuming most people's Sprite folder will be Read Only by default too, surely?

I like the new input icons, although uncensored Clarissa is a little bit..  well, I think I preferred her the censored way to be honest!  Each to their own I guess  :-[ :laugh:

Side note:

As I'm on a new installation I had to turn Wheel Override off straight away again otherwise my keyboard sent the menus and steering crazy!  Might be worth considering that being turned off, by default.  Others might not know to get that far and could miss out on your incredible work.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:33:16 pm by shakeheartbreak »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2019, 08:20:44 pm »
Dang... that means a service pack turned permissions back around the other way again and I have to put permission specific exceptions in there.  It's went back and forth a couple of times over the years, I wish they'd make up their mind over what is considered secure.   :angry:

Ok I'll add it to the list. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2019, 07:15:33 am »
Dang... that means a service pack turned permissions back around the other way again and I have to put permission specific exceptions in there.  It's went back and forth a couple of times over the years, I wish they'd make up their mind over what is considered secure.   :angry:

Ok I'll add it to the list.

Great work as always Howard - here for testing if you need it  :applaud:

MagicalShower

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2019, 04:54:40 am
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2019, 04:02:47 pm »
Hi all. Many thanks to Howard for this great piece of work.  :applaud:

I've downloaded texmods.zip linked in this thread and other than arcade buttons and uncensored Clarissa I saw a folder named Deleted Hud which interested me in removal of the default one with included files. Where should they be put so that the new hud replaces the existing tacho/speedo cluster? If I just check the box in FXT config I get double HUD one on top of the other.

Or is it not implemented yet properly, but in test phase?

Ty.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2019, 07:06:39 pm »
Yeah it's in alpha, that's just for testing. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2019, 05:06:56 am »
Yeah it's in alpha, that's just for testing.

I actually have a question on this Howard..  based on all the tools you've made available, would it be possible to edit the texture packs and create a version with the new buttons but the censored/more tasteful version of Clarissa?

And thanks as always for all your amazing work!

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2019, 12:09:50 am »
Yeah it can be done.  Just extract both versions of the texture, load them in photoshop and copy/paste the parts you don' t like.  I'm not going to do it though as my intention was to make the graphics as close to the Japanese original as possible (with English text of course). 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2019, 06:50:39 am »
Yeah it can be done.  Just extract both versions of the texture, load them in photoshop and copy/paste the parts you don' t like.  I'm not going to do it though as my intention was to make the graphics as close to the Japanese original as possible (with English text of course).

Absolutely no need to explain that Howard - I already know exactly what you were going for and, on top of the incredible work you've already done, I'm hardly expecting you to create custom versions based on our personal preferences!! ;D

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:06:18 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2019, 11:51:53 am »
Howard my man, I've asked this before, so apologies for the repetition, but I can't recall which thread it was in now that you answered. If I want to upgrade my ageing version FXT 2.1 to the more recent version of 2.5, all I need to do is just overwrite the pre-existing files in my Outrun C2C with the newer ones, is that correct? I think you mentioned about uninstalling the texture packs first though?

Also, I don't know if this is an issue that's previously been mentioned or not, but I was playing around with some different custom course layouts using your course editor app the other day, and I found that putting certain combinations of the Sunny Beach Night and Palm Beach Dusk back-to-back in their normal and reversed variants would sometimes then totally ---fudgesicle--- up the graphics in the next stage. Initially the sky would just totally disappear in the preceding bunki (replaced by solid black) but about halfway through the stage, the road would start disappearing and all sorts of graphical artefacts would start filling the screen. If I plowed on through to the next bunki though, it would correct itself in the next stage. Anyway, apologies if this already a know issue, but I thought it was worth a mention if not. I haven't had the issue on any of the other stages, just the beach variants when they're linked.

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 02:38:32 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2019, 12:01:35 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on the different variants of Sunny Beach graphical problems. Now I know not to join those two together  :lol

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:06:18 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2019, 01:35:03 pm »
I'm not 100% sure what the bad combination is though. In my first ever custom course I started with Sunny Beach Night, Palm Beach Dusk then Sunny Beach Night Reverse and then Palm Beach Dusk Reverse and there was no issue. The game didn't seem to like it (IIRC) when I tried doing Palm Beech Dusk Reverse, Sunny Beech Night Reverse, Sunny Beach Night then Palm Beach Dusk and a few variations like that.

Either that or my GPU's on it's way out...  :o

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2019, 04:49:41 pm »
I haven't ran into that issue.... I'd have to see it in action. 

As for the upgrading, yeah that should work fine, although you'll have to re-do your settings most likely.  You can uninstall the textures as a precaution, but it'll probably be ok. 

Btw the reason I just stopped with the new version is that, quite frankly I'm running out of build time for my hardware projects and I'm focusing on them.  When  it gets cold I'm sure I'll do several releases of various projects. 

shakeheartbreak

• Offline Offline
  • OutRun 2 Diehard
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2019, 09:33:07 am »
I haven't ran into that issue.... I'd have to see it in action. 

As for the upgrading, yeah that should work fine, although you'll have to re-do your settings most likely.  You can uninstall the textures as a precaution, but it'll probably be ok. 

Btw the reason I just stopped with the new version is that, quite frankly I'm running out of build time for my hardware projects and I'm focusing on them.  When  it gets cold I'm sure I'll do several releases of various projects.

Anyone know how to do the equivalent of a rain dance, but with snow?  ;)  :notworthy: