Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Outrun 2 FXT 2.5 Released!

<< < (2/55) > >>

Howard_Casto:
Yeah Sega lost the Ferrari license some time ago, so you won't find it anywhere digitally.  At least not legally. 

DeLuSioNal29:
Cheapest, I've seen is $20 from the UK for a boxed version.  Any idea if it's the same release worldwide?

It's a far cry from $2.50 on Steam, but it's doable.

DeL

Howard_Casto:
There is a multi region dvd version... that is the version I use.  From all reports, the exe is pretty much the same regardless of versions though.... they just added some additional language packs for a few of the euro releases. 

MrThunderwing:
It's really not too hard to find a copy via 'other means'. I've got two legit copies of the PC version downloaded on my two regular PCs, but I had to acquire a third via less salubrious means when I wanted to stick another copy on my MAME bartop several year later to incorporate it into a 3 player Outrun C2C network.

Howard_Casto:
I think at this point, for research into the patch I have every version of the game ever released.  I didn't pay for all of them, but I've paid for enough to where I don't feel guilty about it. 

I'm hoping some day it will pay off and I can incorporate the extra stages into the pc version, but at this point it might be less man hours to re-create the game engine and all of it's content from scratch.   How long have I been working on this now, 4 years?  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version