Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Hyperspin rocketlauncher doesnt see roms  (Read 1850 times)

Moksi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2024, 11:15:40 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hyperspin rocketlauncher doesnt see roms
« on: November 27, 2017, 07:25:56 am »
Hello ,

ive been having a strange problem with roms being recognized in rocketlauncher for the Sega Hikaru system.

The roms are in the folder with names matching as the Database.   Also rom paths are set in HyperHQ & RocketLauncher with extension (zip)

when i scan for games only 1 gets recognized while they are all in the folder. 

Help appriciated

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 06:07:54 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
Re: Hyperspin rocketlauncher doesnt see roms
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:50:30 pm »
ive been having a strange problem with roms being recognized in rocketlauncher for the Sega Hikaru system.

The roms are in the folder with names matching as the Database.   Also rom paths are set in HyperHQ & RocketLauncher with extension (zip)

when i scan for games only 1 gets recognized while they are all in the folder. 
Which emulator/version are you using? (MAME, DEmul)

Do the ROM versions match the emulator version? (you might try comparing checksums)

Can you run the games from command line? (Is the emulator or rocketlauncher the problem?)

Any nag hint screens when you try to run from command line? (right now a no-nag build is not your friend)

Scott

Moksi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2024, 11:15:40 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Hyperspin rocketlauncher doesnt see roms
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 03:12:55 am »
I use Sega Demul i had it installed before i did the new fresh install, and it worked before.

I just deleted the wheel in hyperhq & removed the rocketlauncher settings.

Installed the wheel again in hyperhq & rocketlauncher setting up modules

Now i got it to recognize 4 games instead of 1.  that one being Airtrix but i dont mind that one

Maybe its possible to run that one with a command line , but going to need some help with that