Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Immersion PCB woes  (Read 2117 times)

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Immersion PCB woes
« on: November 26, 2017, 02:23:40 pm »
So I have my wheel and pedals hooked up, everything looks perfect in the windows control panel.

As soon as I hit the gas pedal my computer acts like the gas is still held. Its weird MAME menus act like its held but if I go into the operator menu of Cruisn USA it shows the pedal is at zero. Is it possible to use the immersion board for the wheel but go ahead and use an APAC for everything else? I have a spare APAC and I only got the immersion board for Force feedback.

Speaking of FFB... the book doesnt say which pins are the positive and the negative in terms of power for the FFB 24V either input nor output, so any and all help is appreciated.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Jollywest

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 01:37:27 pm
Re: Immersion PCB woes
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:59:03 pm »
Not sure about using an APAC and the Immersion board together as I think the PC will recognise each one as a separate controller.
If you look through Badmouth’s main Immersion Board thread in this forum and skip to reply #64 there is a pic of a board with connectors, it might help you work out how to connect the power.
Re your gas issue 🤭... it probably isn’t related but before I do anything on my cab I have to press both gas and brake pedals fully down, and move the wheel fully left and right or else I get erratic behaviour when playing games.