Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Multi konami project with tmnt cabinet( includes tmnt, xmen, and simpsons pcbs) $1200 Pasadena m  (Read 1641 times)

Slotman2012

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 19, 2022, 09:14:14 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Just testing the waters before I jump into this in a couple months if it is still around. Have a TMNT cabinet, with extra control box, original monitor that needs to be rebuilt, cabinet does need cosmetic work and full art kit( was going to use szabos custom konami kit he makes), working TMNT pcb, working Simpsons pcb, and working but needs audio rebuilt Xmen pcb. Looking to get $1200 for everything as is. Basically what I have in all the parts. I got my xmen last month so this project is on the back burner for now but if someone else wants to take it on they can have it for cost.

For the right price, and a patient customer for a delivery date in the spring, I am willing to finish the project.

Looking for a local sale, so sorry no shipping, and I will start posting pics of the pcbs and cabinet soon. And I am not willing to break up right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slotman2012

• Offline Offline
Simpsons pics

Slotman2012

• Offline Offline
Xmen with sound issues pics

Slotman2012

• Offline Offline
Tmnt pcb