Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Hyperspin 'Alternate Emulator' settings  (Read 2338 times)

Moksi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 09:10:04 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hyperspin 'Alternate Emulator' settings
« on: October 15, 2017, 07:29:21 am »
I have Mame 0.166 setup for hyperspin with hlsl

but for a couple of games like Star Wars Arcade & Mortal Kombat 4 i run it with Mame 0.189 the latest version

enabling hlsl in the ini works when starting it direct through mame 0.189 , but not with rocketlauncher or hyperspin.

even with the global module enabling it with ini or true setting or Rom setting .

i have Mame 0.189 setup as the alternate emulator with the Mame ahk, but i see that the module is the  0.166 version.
 maybe the problem lies there

i dont know why hyperspin isnt enabling the hlsl

any help appriciated

Moksi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 09:10:04 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Hyperspin 'Alternate Emulator' settings
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 02:14:56 pm »
Okay i fixed the problem ,

i did add new emulator in rocketlauncher and copied the mame.ahk from rocketlauncher in a new folder for Mame 0.189

i did that because i use this an alternate emulator & hlsl only works if you point the ini path in the global module settings for mame 0.189

only enabling hlsl doesnt show hlsl , you need to point it to the ini path
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 03:11:52 pm by Moksi »