Arcade Collecting > Restorations & repair

Rave Racer

(1/11) > >>

Mike A:
The wires wrapped in black in the second photo go to the monitor. The power supply picture isn't great, but it lists the standard 5v,-5v, and 12v. It also says aux out 115v 2a.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

yotsuya:
Are the power wires coming out of the box?

yotsuya:
Btw, some of the newer monitors had the ISO built in. I have two like that. I bet you’re OK.

Mike A:
It is a WG25K7195. The manual says an isolation transformer must be used. The label on the power cord also says an isolation transformer must be used. The guy trying to fix this before me replaced the monitor. I think the replacement is older than the machine. I know it is not the factory monitor because the top of the cabinet won't bolt on. The monitor frame is in the way.

Mike A:
I figured out why the view changed when the wheel was turned. The ffb motor power lead was plugged in where the view change button should have been plugged into the harness. I plugged in the view change button correctly and now everything works except the ffb. I don't see a place to plug it in. It says 90v DC? I am going to look up the schematic. I am new to that so we will see how it goes. It is funny. The motor says McHenry, IL. That is 10 minutes from my house.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version