Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: 4 player mame cabinet, 4 bluetooth controllers for console games in LA, CA  (Read 418 times)

Any2suited

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hey Guys,

Thanks for looking at my ad.  I am unfortunately selling my beloved MAME cabinet I built myself and since I moved into an apartment I don't have enough space for it.  Specs are ipac 4, EVGA motherboard with 8 gigs of ram, i7 2.8 ghz quad core, two nvidia 9800gt graphics cards in SLI connection, 4 wireless bluetooth controllers for console games, HDMI output on back of cabinet so it can be hooked up to a TV, upgraded car stereo speakers, subwoofer, low profile keyboard, 10 ft mini usb cords for the controllers in case they run out of batteries but they usually last 6+ hours, 7 buttons for each player(see pics), launchbox/bigbox for the frontend, eight ball track ball which can be used as a mouse, and 27 inch BenQ gaming monitor so there is no input delay. 

The cabinet itself is modular and breaks down into 3 separate pieces and has custom caster wheels installed to make it easier to move.  The arcade controllers are on drawer slides so it moves in and out and opens up to store the 4 bluetooth controllers.  It contains 4 mini usb cords to charge the controllers when they are not it use.  In the pictures, the kick plate was not installed but it is now.  The coin door also does not work and is there for aesthetic value only, they are broken.  This used to be an old neo geo game but I have since torn everything out of it and its been painted with oil based high gloss black paint so it will not suffer any degradation for a very long time.  Everything is also been reinforced with solid wood so it is very sturdy.

I love this cabinet and don't want to get rid of it but it's time to build a bar top cab for space.  That's all I can think of for now but if you have any questions let me know.  Make me a reasonable offer for now and this includes free delivery within a certain distance and a lesson on how to set it up.   

Here is the picture gallery: https://imgur.com/a/wBQbL

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31