Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NSM Digital Thunder Wall mount problem ER 30  (Read 1766 times)

Dessiemc34

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 30, 2017, 11:59:02 am
  • My digital thunder Jukebox needs help!
NSM Digital Thunder Wall mount problem ER 30
« on: September 23, 2017, 05:26:30 am »
Hi - I have a digital thunder wall mounted jukebox ( circa 1995 )

Serial number is 60003237.

The machine has functioned well for over 12 years until now. Error has came up on the screen - reading PO44 ER 30. I think a chip has gone - until I can get this chip replaced can I reprogram the jukebox to take coins again ? As it won't give me any credits for coins now , and will this memory disappear once the machine is switched off ?

Could you possibly send me the sequence to set the jukebox up for 30p one play 50p for two and four for £1 ?

Im in the Uk. I have the manual but it is not very clear. After I pull out the programme button I don't seem to be able to command the machine to remember to allot plays to money entered. It just takes the money and gives no credits.

Thanks.

ed12

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2018, 03:44:39 pm
  • it is what it is..."Nobody Said It Was Easy"....
Re: NSM Digital Thunder Wall mount problem ER 30
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 10:42:36 am »
programming them is very straight forward
once u are in program mode
u enter the start  mode #
what this means is the number where u expext the coin value to be 41 lets say
so u enter h key once digital should go blank
so u enter 40h after that
the left digits are the start of the page 41-47
so with a simple hit of the h key it steps through for u , and displays it
if u are not getting that far? your battery backed up dallas ram is gone (replace it)

ed
Shipping something from the U.S. to Canada for repair/exchange?  Please use USPS to avoid (additional?/excessive?) shipping charges.  PM me if you have any questions.