Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Ami Continental 2 replica build  (Read 389 times)

willie50

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own Ami Continental!
Ami Continental 2 replica build
« on: August 24, 2017, 04:49:28 pm »
I wonder if anyone can help me source the Mural and Dome for the Ami Continental 2 replica jukebox. I also wonder if anyone knows the size of the hole to be cut for the Dome as my plans do not say what size it is. I forgot to mention that I am in the UK. Keith
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:07:48 pm by willie50 »

ami-man

• Offline Offline
Re: Ami Continental 2 replica build
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 05:08:54 am »
Hello Keith,

You can purchase the Dome and Mural from the author of the CD/DVD.
It is best to wait for the dome before cutting out the hole, some people have told me that the measurement in the instructions is a too large.

Always use the original Rowe Ami amplifier, cross overs and speakers.
If you are using a hideway as a donor jukebox we can supply you with the correct speakers and cross overs to suit your amplifier and supply you will plugs, sockets and made up looms.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

willie50

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own Ami Continental!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 04:19:42 pm »
Hi Alan, I had my plans as a download over two years ago but have only just got around to building the replica. So I don't have any contacts for the mural or dome, I'm sure I was told once upon a time where to get them but think the information was on one of my old phones. I have a Rowe Ami R88 jukebox which I have become slightly fond of and thats why I'm only just getting around to building the replica, unless I find a suitable hideaway in the mean time. Out of curiosity how much do you charge for the speakers cross overs etc

ami-man

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 09:11:23 am »
Hi Keith,

I would need more information such as the model number of your amplifier and if you have output package.

You can send me pictures of your parts if it helps to my email address, send me a PM and I will reply to it with the details.

Here is a link to the seller of the CD/DVD on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Step-By-Step-Plans-build-an-Ami-Continental-Jukebox-Wurlitzer-Era-Jukebox-/222652671386?hash=item33d722259a:m:m9kb94h2Ten4H56Zn9N-fAQ

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31