Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Gaming King Old Cab New look  (Read 9532 times)

gumby510

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 17, 2022, 09:19:44 pm
  • SR-20 NX 2000
Re: Gaming King Old Cab New look
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2018, 12:55:10 am »
Over the last few months went down a golden tee rabbit hole. Also picked up a couple of my favorite arcade games you can’t really play on mame without the right controls. Also kinda annoyed at the overlay from game on graphics is starting to bubble up from around the button areas. Going to have joe sazbo redo it and I’m stuck taking it all apart again. Moved the sub inside the cab and added a small access door in the front where I can get to the volume control unit. Will start messing with it again after the summer as it’s really hot to work out in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk