Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: megatouch force radeon backup hard drive  (Read 2522 times)

peterson65

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 07, 2023, 09:27:12 pm
megatouch force radeon backup hard drive
« on: June 11, 2020, 08:37:16 pm »
i have a megatouch force radeon and have the 2011 software. have it setup the way I want it and some custom stuff added and want to back it up somehow as it is so if the drive ever goes I can restore it easy. any  software that would do something like that? create a image that may be bootable and reinstall to a new drive? thanks

mahkeymike

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:06:46 pm
Re: megatouch force radeon backup hard drive
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 08:40:56 pm »
https://www.alexpage.de/usb-image-tool/download/

You need some sort of external powered usb  hdd case
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:42:28 pm by mahkeymike »

orizzle

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2020, 07:20:41 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 08:41:29 pm »
"custom stuff"

Translation

"Cracked drive"

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

peterson65

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 07, 2023, 09:27:12 pm
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 08:08:50 am »
what I meant  by custom is for right now the photo hunt and erotic puzzle games I have messed with different photos of my own. also scrolling banner text ect. I do have a legit key I purchased from ebay with 2011 software install dvd but as everyone knows these keys will die eventually and I don't want to turn it on someday and the key is dead. so I do plan and hacking it so it stores my key info on the drive. there are videos showing how to I just haven't had the time to try it yet. also still have the 2005 key that it came with. so after that lets say a few years down the line key has been dead and the drive starts clicking I want a fool proof way to restore the image to a new drive with my key info. I just like to have things backed up. my mame cabinet I have 3 backups. its been years in the making and if that fails I don't even remember how I set every thing up.