Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need Megatouch Maxx Sapphire and Force 2010 Sideart Decal or Scans...  (Read 5080 times)

coyote640

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 08, 2021, 06:58:35 am
As the topic says...I am looking for some hi-res scans or decals for a Megatouch Maxx Sapphire and a Force 2010...Toppers would be nice too...
Looking to replace the art on my machines.
Let me know what you have....Thanks in advanced...  :applaud:

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:41:53 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
lemme dig through my pile of crap and see what I have. I more than likely have some 2010 era decals. not sure about sapphire stuff.

what force machine do you have? toppers and decals came in a few different shapes, sizes, and styles depending on which unit you had. (radion, Force EVO, elite/elite edge, Vibe, etc.)

coyote640

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 08, 2021, 06:58:35 am
Re: Need Megatouch Maxx Sapphire and Force 2010 Sideart Decal or Scans...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 02:17:43 am »
Sorry not to get back to you sooner...I have some Force Vibes and Regular Force Classics with the Gray sides....

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:41:53 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 01:34:41 pm »
I've got the smaller oval stickers of the generic style with the new "bubble" logo  that fit on the Vibe machine. assuming you have the thick plastic base as there isn't much space on that machine for stickers.

post 2009 the stickers where changed to this generic style with no year so they didn't have to be changed.

I also have matching stickers in the larger oval for the other machines.

unfortunately no saphire stickers. I think all the stickers we got where applied to machines (and subsequently peeled off for next version.)

cbassett5477

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2020, 08:57:33 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 03:59:03 am »
Looks like those would work great....If you get a chance...could you give me a measurement on how wide they are? Both the different sizes. PM me with how many you have and a price. Unless you can do a hi-res scan for me. Thanks again.... :applaud:
(Sorry, my account got screwed up and I had to make a new account...)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 08:42:30 pm by cbassett5477 »

AmishRaven

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 28, 2020, 10:34:01 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I've got some MegaTouch Toppers and the Various Art for in them?  Like 6 different ones...  Let me know if anyone is interested?  I'm thinking about getting some printed as Decals for Side Art.   

marksbusy@yahoo.com