Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: D9200 Questions  (Read 1558 times)

mrGrinch98

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2020, 02:43:04 am
  • I'm a llama!
D9200 Questions
« on: July 22, 2017, 11:23:33 pm »
My old mame computer died several years ago, about the time I went to law school, and I have not had time to keep up to date with the mame scene. 

I have a D9200 and was wondering what the best front end is to use with this monitor now?  I just want to do a basic arcade setup, with the least amount of work to get it running correctly.  If possible, I would like to use an old computer running XP. 

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2024, 09:27:36 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: D9200 Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 12:09:43 pm »
you just answered your own question.

the D9200 is capable of 640x480 easily so it's really just plug and play to a computer via a VGA cable.

front end is completely up to you. There is lots out there, just pick one you like.