Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Konami Incan Pyramid Hopper Disconnected error  (Read 2077 times)

Spitfire

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 05, 2023, 07:55:31 am
Konami Incan Pyramid Hopper Disconnected error
« on: July 30, 2017, 12:28:20 am »
Hi all my pokie machine that i use at home has come up with A Hopper Disconnect error and i cant get rid of it. The Hopper is powered up and green LED is lit. When i remove and replace still doesnt detect it there. I have connectivity all the way from hopper to board. Have replaced boards reseated plugs on board. Etc etc but nothing works. Tested power supply on boarfs all as they should be. Replaced cmos batteries on boards and reset bios as had batteries out and still no good. Tried everything i can think of but still error as in pic. Cant reset using reset key due to error. I did have a few seconds of joy after ha ing a good look at the game boards and fiddling around abit. Once replaced and booted up error went and allowed me to reset and play for a few spins but the error appeared again while playing and no good since?

Please help any ideas appreciated? As it seems to be a board issue!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 12:39:53 am by Spitfire »