Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Please Help! Jvspac to Xbobx360 problem  (Read 1379 times)

chowmarcus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2019, 01:19:02 am
Please Help! Jvspac to Xbobx360 problem
« on: June 22, 2017, 06:19:21 pm »
Hi all,

Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to connect my Xbox360 to my Sega Lindbergh JVS cab with a Jvspac and Cronusmax Plus. I have read some others have successfully done that with ease.
I have updated my Jvspac to the latest firmware for PS3 and updated my Cronusmax Plus as well. However the Xbox360 just won't detect the controls. I have tried messing around the plugins for Cronusmax Plus but I'm not sure what to do... Anyone has tried this before? Or anyone can suggest another easy way to connect a Xbox360 to a JVS cab? thanks alot!

Marcus

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
Re: Please Help! Jvspac to Xbobx360 problem
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 08:00:53 pm »
As I posted elsewhere on here I got my Xarcade working with the Cronus on the Xbox One.  So with everything being equal, if the JVSPAC is HID compliant then it should work.  Did you upgrade the firmware on the Cronus?  If you have the old Cronus you can upgrade to the latest firmware for $29.00 as the old deal for free is now over.

http://cronusmax.com/tag/free-upgrade/

If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

chowmarcus

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2019, 01:19:02 am
Re: Please Help! Jvspac to Xbobx360 problem
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 06:34:56 pm »
Thanks for the reply! Yes I'm using the new Cronusmax Plus and I have updated to the latest firmware. I have also updated my JVSPAC to the PS3 firmware as well instead of the original MAME version. Would that make a difference? and do I need to use enable direct input in Cronusmax or using plugins like XAIM? Thanks!