Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SOLD: Nieman 27" Tri-Mode Flat Screen CRT [US \ OK \ Oklahoma City]  (Read 1706 times)

t3design

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2024, 07:19:01 pm
  • Orange Power! Go Pokes!
    • Cowboy Arcade Project
SOLD

I bought this monitor for my Cowboy Arcade. I was "committted" to going as close to original as possible and wanted the CRT feel as part of the whole package.

It took several years to get completely done with the cab build (ok, it's never really "done") and now my younger kids want to play more than I do and they want to play newer games that look and perform much better on LED screens.

SO....

We switched to an LED screen and the beautiful CRT is looking for a new home.

I installed it in the cab. powered it up several times and even displayed some games a couple times, but I doubt it's been on more than a couple hours total.

I have the ability to package it well and ship it if you are willing to pay for it. If you're local or even within a couple hours drive we could arrange to meet half way.

You guys know these are getting hard to find, so make me an offer.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 01:39:43 pm by t3design »
Cowboy Arcade Project ThreadCowboy Arcade Project Website
If you are an obsessive/compulsive pyromaniac, you better make sure you wear flame retardant pajamas.

t3design

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 13, 2024, 07:19:01 pm
  • Orange Power! Go Pokes!
    • Cowboy Arcade Project
Bump
Cowboy Arcade Project ThreadCowboy Arcade Project Website
If you are an obsessive/compulsive pyromaniac, you better make sure you wear flame retardant pajamas.