Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need Help identifying this Cabinet  (Read 2230 times)

jurulz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2020, 04:18:28 pm
Need Help identifying this Cabinet
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:50:36 am »
Guys,

I'm looking for buying this empty cabinet for restoration but i would like to have more informations on it.

What is the type of this cabinet?

Thank you for you help

Ian

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2021, 01:50:35 am
  • "A day without Laughter is a day wasted"
Re: Need Help identifying this Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 10:28:14 am »
yeah that's an odd one....  ???

More pictures will help. Up close on the artwork on the control panel... and any identifying makers marks on the back of the machine. But I am thinking it could be a generic cab, almost looks like the same style as the Candy cabs.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

morton

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2021, 09:36:59 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Need Help identifying this Cabinet
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 01:24:56 pm »
I believe its a 90's Sega Cabinet. Looks cool, but it is very large, and may be a bit of a pain. That said, the monitor bezel and the control panel are neat.

What are they asking? There was one in the GTA that was very similar on Kijiji, and it was a bit overpriced, and nobody seemed thrilled about its size.