Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Sega Ringwide loader- Sega Racing Classic AKA Daytona playable  (Read 71044 times)

shaolindrunkard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2021, 11:13:43 am
Re: Sega Ringwide loader- Sega Racing Classic AKA Daytona playable
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2017, 08:10:16 am »
Keep telling yourself that :dunno :laugh2:

Handling is revo is completely different to 3 and not in a better way

Also no online arcade is not superior it is limited to 30 fps

But I'm not going to argue with you on an opinion

^This. Revo may have a ton of extra content compared to SR3, but the game has got seriously odd handling. Some people seem to get on OK with it, but I hated it personally, to the extent I played the game a few times and then gave up on it. What SR3 lacks in content compared to Revo it makes up for by greatly (in my opinion) improved, proper arcade racer style handling, making the game enjoyable to play. Online Arcade might have a a couple of extra bonus cars compared to SR3, but SR3 wins again here by sheer virtue of the facts it's 60fps and Online Arcade is 30fps.

You tell em! I knew as soon as I saw that post you were gonna set em straight. lol.

buttersoft

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 12:55:20 am
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2017, 08:20:51 pm »
Yeah, Revo is ok, but has very, very sensitive steering.

In other news you can change the SR3 ini to 640x480 resolution! I think this means it will work on 15kHz screens, read old arcade driving setups, though i've only tested this on my desktop setup on an LCD, not my actual arcade setups.

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 07:22:01 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2017, 12:44:21 pm »
Keep telling yourself that :dunno :laugh2:

Also no online arcade is not superior it is limited to 30 fps

But I'm not going to argue with you on an opinion

^This. Revo may have a ton of extra content compared to SR3, but the game has got seriously odd handling. Some people seem to get on OK with it, but I hated it personally, to the extent I played the game a few times and then gave up on it. What SR3 lacks in content compared to Revo it makes up for by greatly (in my opinion) improved, proper arcade racer style handling, making the game enjoyable to play. Online Arcade might have a a couple of extra bonus cars compared to SR3, but SR3 wins again here by sheer virtue of the facts it's 60fps and Online Arcade is 30fps.

You tell em! I knew as soon as I saw that post you were gonna set em straight. lol.

Well, you know me too well mate  ;) I try not to be too overbearing about these things, as everyone has different tastes, but one thing I do feel very strongly about is the importance of racing games running at 60fps. I'd rather have less graphical detail in the game as a whole, if it mean keeping it 60fps, than a lavish 30fps racer - I think it's part of the reason all the old Sega Model 2 and 3 games still (to me anyway) look so good now, despite their aged hardware. Likewise, the way the game handles is equally important. A game may have a gazillion tons of content, but if I'm not having fun playing it it's pointless. I made the mistake with Revo of getting a copy of the game on PC despite the fact I hadn't enjoyed the demo on PS3 at all, based purely on the Sega Rally name, thinking, "I'll like it if I just give it some time." Won't be making that mistake again.

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2017, 02:53:27 pm »
I'm fully with ya, they can add all the extra tracks and car skins they want. If you the game doesn't play well, forget it.

mickael28

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2020, 07:56:15 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #84 on: October 01, 2017, 08:26:50 pm »

Hey guys, I don't want to get into the topic of which game is better, but really curious about what's your feeling about the difference in handling. Is that something than can be explained in words?

Mainly asking because I started with Sega Rally Revo on PC a while ago and I was fine, then I saw the Sega Rally 3 version on Teknoparrot and I played it once only, but because it didn't have force feedback, I went back to Sega Rally Revo. However, in the few races I didn't in Sega Rally 3, I didn't notice any difference. Not that I was paying attention or that I knew they were handling different, but what's that difference to pay attention next time?

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2017, 07:15:15 am »
I'm having trouble with this again. Changed to a windows 10 setup, and com0com installed, JVS emulation tests ok, but when i click to load SR3, the loader comes up, then the tiny gamerunning window, the text describing what's going on, then the "Racing" window opens up, but it's tiny and in the top left, and after a minute says "not responding" and then goes away, as do the JVs and gamerunning windows, leaving only the dumbJVSmanager window. I've tried both the original and hacked exe's, set a resolution my screen can handle, changed to windowed mode 1 ...and what else do i need to do?

Oh, and when I click the SR3 window outside teknoparrot, the game does launch, shows the mudsplatter but just keeps repeating that, won't go any further. No sound at all. I note on UK arcades video it does the opposite- no video but with sound...does it do that for anyone else?

Any ideas about what to try?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 07:19:11 am by buttersoft »

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2017, 03:43:28 pm »
mickael28, just play the two games back-to-back and you'll notice the difference. Revo is far more slippery feeling.

mickael28

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2020, 07:56:15 am
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2017, 04:40:44 pm »
mickael28, just play the two games back-to-back and you'll notice the difference. Revo is far more slippery feeling.

I always noticed Revo really slippery yes, although I thought that was the way all those games were. I'll have a look to SR3 when I've got the chance, not likely in the near future though...Thanks

nugarp

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:35:34 pm
« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2017, 04:11:17 pm »
Oh, and when I click the SR3 window outside teknoparrot, the game does launch, shows the mudsplatter but just keeps repeating that, won't go any further. No sound at all. I note on UK arcades video it does the opposite- no video but with sound...does it do that for anyone else?

I have video and no sound during the SR3 mudsplatter screen, but the rest of the game loads alright for me within about 5 seconds, also on w10 x64.

In other news, reaver said in his twitch stream today that once they get this ID card/link play out of the way, SRC and sonic racing multiplayer is up next.  :cheers:
Wheel2XInput | HDRecoil | LeaderLamps | NetLauncher | Discord | Youtube

negative1

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
Re: Sega Ringwide loader- Sega Rally 3 - no controls
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2017, 09:37:49 pm »
Ok, just to give it a chance, I am willing to try Sega Rally 3, and see how it plays.

Got it up and running (but not in teknoparrot 0.8, 1.03 or 1.06 - won't start)... Frame rate is good, resolution is modified to ultrawide screen. 2560x1080

No sound [Fixed by setting in ini file], but most problematic, no controls work.
--------------------------------------------------------

Keyboard doesnt work. Tried all the keys.
Xbox 360 controller doesn't work.
USB joystick with xinput doesn't work.

There is no response from the game whatsoever. Any ideas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw an area in the ini files for game controller, but don't know what to set it to,

I'm running windows 7 64 bit, pro version.

thanks, and if i can get it working, i can give my impressions of the gameplay and control.

I have gone back to sega rally revo on the xbox 360 after several years, and am now a lot better at it, and noticing the difference in
car handling in all the models and what the tracks are like. so i think it will be fairly easy to play the arcade version even if the AI
is set to hard mode.

later
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 01:15:44 am by negative1 »

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2017, 09:11:37 pm »
Ok, just an update on this.

Still haven't gotten it working yet:
--------------------------------------
tried older versions - no luck
different controllers - nope

===============================
the furthest i got was:
------------------------
windows 10 on different computer
version 1.06
Dumbjvmsmanager now works - can save settings properly, and identifies xbox 360 controller

replaced rally3 exe with a working one - everything starts up, but game does not load
[game starts up when exe is run directly]

ford racing - game crashes on opening

my old setup
-----------------
windows 7 64 bit

dumbjvmsmanager - can't save settings, always gets an error = i tried hardcoding values but no luck
sometimes the program crashes when you go into settings, and says it stopped working

the directx drop down does not identify the controller, no matter what settings or controllers i use,
even though windows 7 recognizes them.

=============

getting closer, but still no luck..

if anyone can recommend a controller, or settings, maybe i can try those.

thanks

later

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 08:20:43 pm
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2017, 01:24:22 am »
Just jump on the teknogods discord server man and they will sort you out

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2017, 08:43:28 pm »

Hey guys, I don't want to get into the topic of which game is better, but really curious about what's your feeling about the difference in handling. Is that something than can be explained in words?

Mainly asking because I started with Sega Rally Revo on PC a while ago and I was fine, then I saw the Sega Rally 3 version on Teknoparrot and I played it once only, but because it didn't have force feedback, I went back to Sega Rally Revo. However, in the few races I didn't in Sega Rally 3, I didn't notice any difference. Not that I was paying attention or that I knew they were handling different, but what's that difference to pay attention next time?

i have started a thread specifically about the differences is sega rally series, arcade and home versions:
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,155964.0.html

this is about the differences of the cars when utilizing whatever control you have, wheel or gamepad.

i personally don't use steering wheels for home use (although i suspect it might help is some games).

sega rally revo is an exception for controls, because it utilizes a very odd 'spring-tension' handling for controls
as opposed to the 'direct' steering control used in practically every racing game released.

sega rally 3 and sega rally arcade online utilize the 'direct' steering control which is more in line with
arcade games.

later

VirtuaIceMan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 23, 2024, 08:16:45 pm
« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2017, 10:59:14 am »
Looks like Lindbergh emulation is coming: https://twitter.com/reaverteknogods?lang=en

Bring on Outrun 2, Sega Race TV... oh and After Burner Climax, House of the Dead 4, House of the Dead EX, Virtua Fighter 5, Initial D Stage 4/5, Harley Davidon: King of the Road, etc
Check out my racing game videos, including every PC F1 and Rally game ever, over here: https://www.youtube.com/user/VirtuaIceMan/

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2017, 05:42:12 pm »
well versions 1.21 and 1.20 are out.

things are much cleaner now.

tried version 1.20, but it just hangs, and says module failed to load, so it actually works poorer than the prior versions on windows 10,
will try it out on windows 7 later.

======================================
TeknoParrot 1.21 PUBLIC Changelog
Posted on December 16, 2017 by avail
Only including changes after 1.20.

RingSystem:

Added missing AMD fixes for Initial D 6 AA / 7 AA X
Fixed a bug where Initial D 6 AA / 7 AA X cards would corrupt
To download this release, visit the TeknoParrot homepage.

If you have any issues, please report them on our Discord! We listen.

For a full changelog, containing every change from every test version, and all previous versions, you can check Readme.txt in the TeknoParrot download archive.

TeknoParrot 1.20 PUBLIC Changelog
Posted on December 14, 2017 by avail
Only including changes after 1.06c.

Steam integration: Whenever you play a TeknoParrot game, it will show it in your steam profile for your friends to see!

Taito Type X Series support:

Battle Gear 4 Tuned
Blaz Blue Calaminity Trigger
Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Blaz Blue Continuum Shift 2
Chaos Breaker
Chase HQ2
Giga Wing Generations
King of Fighters 98 Unlimited Match
King of Fighters Maximum Impact Regulation A
King of Fighters Sky Stage
King of Fighters XII
King of Fighters XIII
Power Instinct 5
Raiden III
Raiden IV
Samurai Spirits Sen
Senko No Ronde Duo
Shikigami 3
Spica Adventure
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Export
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Ver. 2012
Taisen Hot Gimmick 5
Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct
Trouble Witches
Virtua R-Limit
Wacky Races
I/O Emulator:

New I/Os emulated in the JVS emulator
JVS emulator now supports Taito-specific commands and other strange Taito-only things
com0com is no longer needed! this means no admin is required!
Namco-specific JVS commands implemented. Various ES3 games tested, working without issues
Ford Racing brake fixed
Various JVS-related errors resolved
Comm modem state properly emulated for all Namco/Taito/Sega titles
Individual button settings added for each game, allowing for easier configuration and more customisation
RingSystem:

SRAM is now saved per game, fixing issues with non-saving test menus, various high score saving and more
Initial D 6 AA / 7 AA X cards are now emulated directly from the game executable, making picodaemon obsolete, and saving/loading MUCH faster and less prone to erroring!  (Sadly, due to this change, old cards are no longer compatible)
Initial D 7 AA X support added!
ParrotUI:

Renamed project from DumbJvsManager to ParrotUI
All new, friendlier user interface!
Renamed config.ini to teknoparrot.ini. this fixes issues with Sega Rally 3’s config being overwritten
All config.ini settings are now individual per-game and can be set from the UI
Windowed mode switch for DirectX 8 and DirectX 9 titles implemented
Added support for multiple DirectInput devices, and that is, as many as you could possibly want
Cleaned up a lot of code internally, everything runs much smoother, many bugs were fixed, way less prone to crashing!
Everything is in a single .exe now! Command-line version is integrated into the main .exe
No need to restart the manager after applying setting changes!
Game directories set from the UI directly now! No second exe!
Games can be run from the command line directly!
teknoparrotui –profile=ID6.xml

To run with test mode, add –test to the command line
To only run I/O emulation, but run the loader separately, use
teknoparrotui –emuonly –profile=ID6.xml

Unbind buttons by pressing right click
Miscellaneous:

Gun sensitivity works again
Sega Golden Gun works again
Melty Blood temporarily disabled
Sega Sonic All-Stars Racing temporarily disabled
Initial D 6 AA / 7 AA X cards are now saved in the game’s directory
Battle Gear 4 full screen mode fixed.

later

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2017, 12:35:31 pm »

i finally got sega rally 3 partially working now (it crashes after the 2nd race at random times now)..

also, the sound doesn't work at all, even after changing the ini files.

with help from this:

from another forum:

i think i also went through every issue they mentioned...

also, to fix the kernel32.dll issue, i had to get the x64 version for windows 7 64 bit.

i'm still having issues with the game, and also with ford racing, but at least i have an idea about it now.

later

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2017, 06:03:04 pm »
out of interest, negative1, what does the kernel error look like?

My SR3 just closes the window after a little while, no errors, no evidence of loading. Without TP it gets to the mudsplatter screen. I'll go through the troubleshooting chart below and see :)

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2017, 06:54:14 pm »
Its confusing that you guys are having so many issues. The game works perfectly for me and with very little set-up. Maybe becuase your on windows 7?

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2017, 08:07:49 pm »
I'm using a lite build of Win 7 because my cabs only have C2Duo's in them, and i thought it would be faster and less hassle. Doesn't have Windows Media Player though, which causes headaches. I've never had a game not load before though. TBH i couldn't get the game working on my Win10 desktop either.

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2017, 02:40:49 am »
out of interest, negative1, what does the kernel error look like?

My SR3 just closes the window after a little while, no errors, no evidence of loading. Without TP it gets to the mudsplatter screen. I'll go through the troubleshooting chart below and see

a small box popped up the said AddDLLHandler.dll and Kernel32.dll error in a message box.
in the Dos window it says dll failed to load.

after getting the correct hotfix from microsoft for x64, the error went away.

Its confusing that you guys are having so many issues. The game works perfectly for me and with very little set-up. Maybe becuase your on windows 7?

i have tried the following:
-----------------------------
EVERY version of teknoparrot from the earliest one to the very latest on these:

windows 7 ultimate 64bit
windows 7 home
windows 8.1 home
windows 10 pro

and not ONE of them worked.

i have 2 different machines, 2 different NVIDIA video cards, xbox 360 controllers, joysticks,
and until this last version -

NOT ONE CONTROLLER was recognized.

i have done:
------------
clean installs of OS,
installed all the patches
installed all the new video drivers
installed controller drivers

NONE have had any effect on getting them to work.

===================================

every version has the following problems
-----------------------------------------------
games don't start
controllers not recognized
sound works sporadically
DLL errors
games crash after some time

it's a miracle any of it works at this point.

later

Moksi

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 18, 2024, 09:10:04 am
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2017, 02:56:15 am »
I also have not got this game to run with Teknoparrot.
My OS is Windows 7 prof
As soon as i start the game with Teknoparrot the cli window says "dll loaded"
all the windows closes themself LOL

And the game runs when i run the rally.exe directly with no controls sound

Seems im not the only one with Sega Rally with probs

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #101 on: December 20, 2017, 05:11:00 am »
Can you guys describe what you are doing to start the game and also where are you placing the rally.exe?

Phil1972

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2019, 02:22:40 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade!
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2017, 10:21:13 am »
Take this and install all runtimes.
It resolved many of my issues.

https://www.sereby.org/site/downloads/All%20in%20One%20Runtimes

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2017, 12:09:08 pm »
Can you guys describe what you are doing to start the game and also where are you placing the rally.exe?

I actually have it working (partially) under the tecknoparrot 1.20, i haven't tried 1.21 yet.

The game actually works for me, with all the latest patches and fixes i mentioned before.

----------

The standalone EXE  will always work, but it needs the loader to hook the controls. The sound should work if you alter the ini files.

later
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 12:54:12 pm by negative1 »

Moksi

• Offline Offline
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2017, 11:35:10 am »
Trying to load the game with Teknoparrot after the cli window pops op "dll loaded resuming game"
every window closes shuts down

I also installed the allinonepackage to see if the solved it but no results

the rally.exe is in the root of the rally folder

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2017, 12:35:03 pm »
As long as the Teknoparrot loader and the rally.exe are not in the same folder... Also check all of your files and folders that contain any relevant files and make sure they aren't set to read only. Might not hurt to run everything as administrator as well...

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2017, 05:29:56 pm »
Ok dumb question, but you are running the unmodified exe correct?  Earlier versions of the game wrappers included modified exes and those do NOT work with teknoparrot.  Some of the accompanying dlls will cause issues as well. 

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2017, 09:44:44 am »
ok, now that i've moved on from sega rally 3 (finished first in all races after a few hours, i did play the game for 2 weeks when sega rally online came out before,
which is the same game)...

has anyone gotten the steering to work in ford racing?

i can get the gas and braking to work with the xbox 360 controller, but i can't get the game to recognize steering at all.

i read in the 1.21 version they fixed braking, but i didn't have an issue with that.

later

Moksi

• Offline Offline
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2017, 05:02:34 pm »
I use the windows 7 exe fix other one gave problems preventing startup

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2017, 07:37:17 pm »
a note about ford racing..

saw a comment on youtube about editing the controller ini files, to have non 0 values.

i tried that out, but still no luck.

tecknoparrot 1.3 is out for private users - they added mario kart as playable.

later

MrThunderwing

• Offline Offline
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2017, 12:49:57 pm »
Man, I'm kinda surprised about that. Most of the Sega Europa stuff is close to ten years old now, but Mario Kart is still a pretty recent arcade release. Can't imagine Nintendo will be best pleased...

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2017, 10:34:13 pm »
Man, I'm kinda surprised about that. Most of the Sega Europa stuff is close to ten years old now, but Mario Kart is still a pretty recent arcade release. Can't imagine Nintendo will be best pleased...

It's about 4 years old in Japan, and 3 years old in the US. So not really that recent to me.

later

trick72

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2024, 03:49:05 am
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2017, 05:16:31 am »
I tried to play Sega Rally 3 with a Logitech G27. The Gas And Brake pedals are fine in the menu screens, but as soon as I start the actual race, Gas and Brake are REVERSED for some reason.
I checked both axes in the settings and did everything as indicated in the error flow chart. I'm wondering if anyone else experience the same issue.
Anyone played this succesfully with a G27?

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2017, 06:32:27 am »
Yes I do and it works fine

Tick all 4 boxes

trick72

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2024, 03:49:05 am
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2017, 11:38:32 am »
Yes I do and it works fine

Tick all 4 boxes

Thanks, it works now. did you use Logitech game manager to setup wheel settings? If so, how did you setup? I used various settings but I find it either too sensitive or too much deadzone...

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2017, 08:02:23 pm »

I've heard they have networking working already. I hope its true, that would be awesome. I've always wanted a proper Networkable MK...

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2017, 08:54:30 pm »
yep network works fine on MK

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »
Sweeeeet.

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2018, 01:14:51 am »
I tried to play Sega Rally 3 with a Logitech G27. The Gas And Brake pedals are fine in the menu screens, but as soon as I start the actual race, Gas and Brake are REVERSED for some reason.
I checked both axes in the settings and did everything as indicated in the error flow chart. I'm wondering if anyone else experience the same issue.
Anyone played this succesfully with a G27?

i don't have g27, but i have another logitech steering wheel and pedal set, that is for a ps2, but it works on the pc also.

i knew i was asking for trouble, but i went ahead and installed the logitech drivers, and it recognized them, and the settings worked.

so then i started up tecknoparrot 1.2, and sega rally 3, and it actually recognized the wheel and pedals, had to tick all the boxes for
the gas and brake to work properly.
sounds good right...
----------------------------------

first of all, the controls are very sensitive, and since i am only used to a gamepad, i was oversteering completely, which means i drove
zig zag pretty much through the whole course.

after a few more games, it turns out you just have to do very slight movements, and things were improving.

then suddenly after a couple games, the brakes and gas stopped working completely, and even trying to remap those functions to buttons
don't work either.

so i have no idea what happened when everything worked fine before.

in the controller setup, when you go to advanced properties, every other button and function work except the pedals and brakes.

there is a power plug, and separate wires to connect this to the steering wheel unit. the wires are fine, no loose connections.

well, i almost thought about trying it out with daytona 3 (championship), but thats a whole other can of worms.

any ideas?

later

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2018, 11:59:05 pm »
teknoparrot v1.33 is out now,
with fixes and bug changes..

not sure about new games.

later