Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Sega Ringwide loader- Sega Racing Classic AKA Daytona playable  (Read 10335 times)

vice350z

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • BRINGO!!!
    • Sirius 66 - The Beat
Re: Sega Ringwide loader- Sega Racing Classic AKA Daytona playable
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2018, 12:12:22 am »
teknoparrot v1.33 is out now,
with fixes and bug changes..

not sure about new games.

later

i wish they were able to fix the artifacting on SRC...i can't find Game Loader ALL RH for the latest TPs so I play on 1.03 so its all good at least for SRC.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2018, 03:39:34 pm »
Latest Teknoparrot is out

Includes Online Play!

It's beyond simple to use guys and works pretty well. Don't need hamachi or any rubbish like that

RetroRacer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #122 on: January 15, 2018, 11:46:17 am »
Anyone up for helping me out with teknoparrot?

I have it working for Mario Kart DX but can't for the life of me get Sega Rally 3 to run (which is what I really want).  I see from earlier posts that a few have had the same issue with TP looking like it is going to run the game, open a couple of windows but then return to the menu - that's what I get, can't see a solution posted though.

I have updated .net framework, reinstalled graphics drivers, changed resolution in the ini files etc. but no joy.  The game exe runs outside of TP with no issues.

I'm running an i5, Nvidia Quadro 600, Windows 10 Pro, TP 1.33 (also tried 1.02 with and no joy either).

Any suggestions welcome!!

Thanks

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #123 on: January 15, 2018, 03:02:40 pm »

I have it working for Mario Kart DX but can't for the life of me get Sega Rally 3 to run (which is what I really want).  I see from earlier posts that a few have had the same issue with TP looking like it is going to run the game, open a couple of windows but then return to the menu - that's what I get, can't see a solution posted though.

I have updated .net framework, reinstalled graphics drivers, changed resolution in the ini files etc. but no joy.  The game exe runs outside of TP with no issues.

I'm running an i5, Nvidia Quadro 600, Windows 10 Pro, TP 1.33 (also tried 1.02 with and no joy either).

Thanks

Did you follow the flowchart : http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,154238.msg1638831.html#msg1638831

this solved most peoples problems.

later

vice350z

• Offline Offline
  • BRINGO!!!
    • Sirius 66 - The Beat
« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2018, 11:40:05 pm »

Thanks

I had problems because I had a bad dump...had only 2 folders, language was set to French and resolution set to 4K causing it not to start at all.

The correct dump has 3 folders with the appropriate DLL in the 3rd folder. FOund that and the game played just fine for me in TP 1.33

RetroRacer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #125 on: Yesterday at 05:26:28 am »
Thanks guys

I used the flowchart and I didn't have the shell folder with inpout.dll.  I knew about this file and had downloaded a copy but had placed in the Rally folder.

Still no success but now when I try to run the game through TP instead of the mini window closing and going back to the TP loader screen my entire machine crashes and I have to do a hard reboot (no other option at that point).

If I had a bad dump would the exe work outside of TP?  It is working just fine (in English), plays the mud splatter and the full intro sequences.

I also tried the hacked Win 7 version of the exe but I get the same problem

:'(

Can I just check something else please.  I noticed in the Rally folder I have a inpout_d.dll - should this be there?
Actually if anyone is up for posting a screenshot of the three folders so I can check the files against mine that might would be really useful.

Determined to crack this!

Thanks again

RetroRacer

• Offline Offline
« Reply #126 on: Yesterday at 03:51:20 pm »
Guys I got there!  Well on my desktop PC at least.  Laptoo not having it (maybe an integrated graphics problem?).  Anyway I have a working copy at last.  Think the problem was a bad download, found another source and I'm sorted.

Thanks for the help and keep up the good work all!

:applaud:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31