Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help configuring EPSXE GPUBladesoft Native res option  (Read 1889 times)

0mike0b

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2021, 01:34:40 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Help configuring EPSXE GPUBladesoft Native res option
« on: April 29, 2017, 06:44:23 pm »
Hey Arcade Controls Forums first I'd like to say it's a pleasure getting to finally post here your boards have been of so much help to me!

I'm posting today to ask if anybody might know how to resolve the issue I'm having with EPSXE and GPU Bladesoft. I'm able to set the full screen option to the native resolution in the plugin settings and when I start the game it does launch in a fullscreen progressive resolution and for the most part the auto switch feature seems to work but theres still a couple issues I can't seem to get rid of!

The couple of problems that I'm having are, first, whenever the game tries to switch to what I believe is an interlaced res my screen will lose a proper signal and go static, second, any time the game switches between two different progressive resolutions the switch goes through successfully but the game output does not scale to the new resolution instead I'm left with a screen that has a quarter of a PSX game image blown up and stretched across it.

Here is a link to a couple screenshots of what happens if this helps in anyway http://imgur.com/a/jW6yQ
If anyone has any insight I'd be beyond appreciative thank you very much anyone reading