Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pedestal Cabinet  (Read 1633 times)

Birdtales

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2020, 10:00:31 am
  • You won't like me when I'm angry.
    • Birdtales
Pedestal Cabinet
« on: April 24, 2017, 06:59:08 pm »
Here's a cabinet I've been working on.
Last time I posted here was 2003, wow time flies.

Started out life as a Football game. I got it empty in a trade.

Since then I took it completely apart and cut the sides down. Added Extruded aluminum posts in the back of it. Built the control panel, painted it, and replaced the T molding. That's a 50" 4K TV.

Inside is a Raspberry Pi3 for Mame and other Arcade games.

A Wii U

An Nvidia Shield TV for other emulators (N64 and SNES so far) and Android games

A PC for Steam Games and other PC games

In the closet next to the cab is an Xbox One, a PS4 and a Tivo Mini. All connected to the cabinet through the wall.

I have a Logitech Harmony Hub inside with IR blasters so everything is controlled by an iPad or Android tablet.

Still to do. I am integrating an Arduino to animate the button leds. Also working on getting my Google Home to allow voice commands such as "OK Google, tell Harmony to turn on the Xbox One" and it will set everything to the right inputs etc.

Since my pics aren't working I'll attach them.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 07:58:24 pm by Birdtales »

Coming Soon