Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: can't get new systems to show up in list  (Read 3566 times)

Amygdalakosmos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2017, 08:01:36 am
can't get new systems to show up in list
« on: April 23, 2017, 08:00:22 am »
I'm using Maximus Arcade 2.1, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit. All my existing emulators appear in the main list when I start up MA but any new emulators I add to the list will not appear when I open MA. I checked the default.ini file and I can see that the new systems are added to the ConsoleSetup= line.

I'm really not sure what changed and what's preventing me from adding new systems. I found that I can add/remove systems that have been in my Emulator Display Order for a while now but lately when I try to add a new system to the display order it will not appear when I run MA.

To be honest I have all the systems I want working fine now but I'd really like to add AdvanceMAME 3.4 to the list.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I'll provide any further details I can to move this along. Thanks

aevans0001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2023, 04:50:15 pm
Re: can't get new systems to show up in list
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 01:27:27 pm »
I believe that is all that is needed.   To bad the creator doesn't support his software anymore.