Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: J-Pac and I-Pac for sale $50 in Des Moines, IA Free Shipping  (Read 1300 times)

zelony

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 16, 2019, 04:00:12 pm
    • Green Chavez Law Firm
J-Pac and I-Pac for sale $50 in Des Moines, IA Free Shipping
« on: April 18, 2017, 10:03:45 am »
I have a used J-Pac and I-Pac for sale.  I have replaced the monitor in my arcade with a tube from a TV, so I no longer need the functionality of the J-Pac and I recently purchased a set of new controls that came with game interfaces, so I no longer need the I-Pac either.  I had the two in a single cabinet to run 4 Players.  They work perfectly.  I plug the I-Pac into the J-Pac and the J-Pac into the computer.  I am pretty sure one uses the PS2 interface and the other USB, and once connected to each other it connects to the USB port on the computer.

I have had these for about 5 or 6 years and they have had very little use, as the arcade is mostly only used when there is a group of friends over or during parties. 

These will include all of the cables needed to connect to each other and the computer.  They are programmed for 4-players as a set but can easily be reprogrammed with the free software from Ultimarc.

$50 for the pair or $25 each.  Free shipping in the US.

Jeff Green

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 09:52:58 pm by zelony »