Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Archlinux loading screen, how to set as black?  (Read 8062 times)

b4nd1t0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2024, 04:11:22 am
    • b4nd1t0's repository
Archlinux loading screen, how to set as black?
« on: April 10, 2017, 07:02:08 am »
How to set the loading screen as black in archlinux, i have always the fading logo even after replacing the image in /usr/share/plymouth
Thanks.

Gideon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2022, 04:36:33 pm
Re: Archlinux loading screen, how to set as black?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 07:53:49 pm »
120 days in the Windows-bolic Time Chamber is only like 14 days in the Linux forum.

You seem to be confused about the boundary between a Linux distro and the programs it runs.  You also don't seem to know one of the first places an Arch Linux user (or any Linux user, for that matter) should check when in search of answers (unless you forgot to mention rebuilding the initrd image, in which case please accept my apologies).

I hope you haven't switched distros by now!