Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: north coast customs ua-ii with custom Sanwa parts (chantilly va)  (Read 1250 times)

Tzakiel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 12:59:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
This is an assembled north coast customs ultimate arcade II cabinet kit with the marquee retainers and plexiglass options and a Suzo-Happ bezel. I have also made a custom hinged control panel box with Japanese parts from Sanwa. It has Sanwa JLF sticks and Sanwa pushbuttons. There are also Happ buttons installed for coin input, player 1 and 2 start, volume (on control box side), pause, and exit. Everything is wired and working to an i-PAC for easy PC hookup via USB.

It's only a few years old and has never been wet, damaged, in smoking environment or anything. I'm the original owner. It's pretty much like new.

The cabinet fits up to a 27" viewable screen. I currently have a TV in there that happens to fit, if you want that for $30 let me know, otherwise you can put an arcade monitor or another TV inside of your choice.

If you decide to take it we can remove the top half from the bottom to make it easier to move from the basement here and get into a vehicle. It's not going to be small though so bring a good size vehicle such as a truck or be prepared to further take it apart yourself.

Pics : http://m.imgur.com/a/yCclP

$650
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 12:28:49 am by Tzakiel »
My Fighter CRT Cabinet Thread: Tzakiel's 2P Cabinet

Tzakiel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 12:59:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: FS: north coast customs ua-ii with custom Sanwa parts (chantilly va)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:40:28 pm »
Sold.
My Fighter CRT Cabinet Thread: Tzakiel's 2P Cabinet