Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Almost bought a Sega Turbo... what a cool cabinet.  (Read 2555 times)

Ian

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 26, 2021, 01:50:35 am
  • "A day without Laughter is a day wasted"
Almost bought a Sega Turbo... what a cool cabinet.
« on: April 07, 2017, 10:28:32 am »
I have never seen a Turbo in the wild. So it was cool to see all of the features in the cab itself. Led scoreboard on the left... full set of speakers with subwoofer... light gauges, and a unique looking cabinet. Very cool!

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Ian

• Offline Offline
Re: Almost bought a Sega Turbo... what a cool cabinet.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 10:29:23 am »
I pulled these pics off of the internet just to show the cool cab off.... too bad the game isn't that fun. Very very twitchy.
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:21:02 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 10:29:38 am »
My son loves that game. They have it at the Underground Retrocade in Dundee.

Ian

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 10:42:05 am »
Nice... yeah this one was a bit of a restore.. but the guy wanted me to drive all the way up to Sheboygan which is about 45 minutes away from me.  And needed it out by this Saturday which is my Midwest Gaming Convention day. Too bad.