Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Vjoy-UJR mapping issue  (Read 306 times)

Hawkeye71

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Vjoy-UJR mapping issue
« on: March 25, 2017, 06:38:24 am »
Can anyone assist me here? I just don't understand this remapping software enough to see what i've done wrong.

I've made a star wars yoke with the Sidewinder hack. Due to the desired fire buttons being the Sidewinders hat buttons instead (for some reason)  I have had to use the yoke through VJOY-UJR. It worked fine until last weekend when I fancied plugging in a steering wheel into the USB port instead. I deselected something on the pc about the yoke so the steering wheel became the primary  controller.

I've no idea where or what I deselected to switch off the yoke but I cannot get it to work again.

The once sidewinders pcb I can see at the top of devices and printers page in 'specified' and I notice the vjoy driver is at the bottom of that page in the 'unspecified' section. Is that it? Should the VJOY driver be at the top in 'specified'? If so, how do I get it there?

Many thanks

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31