Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Chase HQ 2 finally cracked!  (Read 61148 times)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Re: Chase HQ 2 finally cracked!
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2017, 04:34:16 pm »
I thought Wacky Racers used a plain old school gameport (no ffb), but I could be remembering wrong.

It very well could, he didn't go into the particulars but mentioned that figuring out what wacky races needed in terms of input data helped him figure out the others. 

shaolindrunkard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2021, 11:13:43 am
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2017, 07:22:18 pm »
Hmm yeah, gonna try this soon. Hope I can get wacky races working analog.

Thanks Howard.

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2017, 09:56:46 pm »
Gave it a shot and it works! Had to re-calibrate controls in the test menu... Will say the controls are a little sensitive for a gamepad (xbox 360 controller) but they may (or may not) translate well to a wheel. The read me mentions something about sensitivity and dead zone but no way to change it.

As far as Wacky Races goes I don't think there is any way to integrate this with that as it has no jconfig integration, at least the version I have doesn't...

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #83 on: April 17, 2017, 10:35:33 pm »
No it says how to adjust settings right in the readme. 

The coins per credit dip switch adjusts the analog sensitivity and the resolution checkbox enables or disables the deadzone. 

I mentioned the issue about him not altering the config exe in my original reply btw.  ;)

Wacky races and the other games each have their individual dlls.  I'll see if I can hunt them up in their forum for you later tonight. 

SegaOutrun

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2019, 03:02:05 am
  • Brakes are overrated
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2017, 03:32:07 am »
yea its a funky hack of Jconfig. Took me a bit to understand the readme. Replace the dll with the hack and then open jconfig. then hit settings for Analog settings. The Analog settings are taking over some coin settings. Disable?? Individual settings and then select "Coins per Credit" as the sensitivity 0-weakest and 4-strongest

Controls:

P1 START -       V & ENTER = START
P1 COIN -       StartScreen S = Coinup
P1 SERVICE -       S = SERVICE
P1 LEFT/P1 RIGHT -    ARROWS = STEERING
P1 BUTTON 1 -       W = SHIFT NITRO
P1 BUTTON 2 -       X = PATO NITRO ON/OFF
P1 BUTTON 3 -       CTRL = BRAKE
P1 BUTTON 4 -       SPACE = GAS
P1 BUTTON 5 -       Q = SHIFT (HIGH - LOW)
TEST MODE -       T = TEST
Individual Settings -   Analog Fake On/Off
On -         Analog Fake
Off -         Analog joystick(hardware)
Coins Per Credit -    ANALOG SENSIBILITY/PEDAL ACCEL&BREAK
0 - less sensitive
4 - more sensitive
Resolution Check -   Deadzone On/Off

F3 = SOME CONTRAST CONTROLS
INGAME F = Switches from Gouraud shading to normal

« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 03:41:41 am by SegaOutrun »

vandale

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 10, 2023, 04:01:16 am
  • Id 10 and t error
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2017, 05:39:44 am »
Thanks team, this is fantastic

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2017, 08:57:02 am »
yea its a funky hack of Jconfig. Took me a bit to understand the readme. Replace the dll with the hack and then open jconfig. then hit settings for Analog settings. The Analog settings are taking over some coin settings. Disable?? Individual settings and then select "Coins per Credit" as the sensitivity 0-weakest and 4-strongest

Controls:

P1 START -       V & ENTER = START
P1 COIN -       StartScreen S = Coinup
P1 SERVICE -       S = SERVICE
P1 LEFT/P1 RIGHT -    ARROWS = STEERING
P1 BUTTON 1 -       W = SHIFT NITRO
P1 BUTTON 2 -       X = PATO NITRO ON/OFF
P1 BUTTON 3 -       CTRL = BRAKE
P1 BUTTON 4 -       SPACE = GAS
P1 BUTTON 5 -       Q = SHIFT (HIGH - LOW)
TEST MODE -       T = TEST
Individual Settings -   Analog Fake On/Off
On -         Analog Fake
Off -         Analog joystick(hardware)
Coins Per Credit -    ANALOG SENSIBILITY/PEDAL ACCEL&BREAK
0 - less sensitive
4 - more sensitive
Resolution Check -   Deadzone On/Off

F3 = SOME CONTRAST CONTROLS
INGAME F = Switches from Gouraud shading to normal

Now I see what Howard meant by "Clunky"...

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 04, 2023, 12:31:01 pm
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2017, 08:26:06 am »
hi did anyone get battle gear 4 to run 640 480 res as i think this is same.
that had a EFFINET SYSTEMS 29in CRT VGA MONITOR but been told they are no good
so just hoping there will be a way round it  ;)

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 09:44:54 pm
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2017, 07:49:25 pm »
hi did anyone get battle gear 4 to run 640 480 res as i think this is same.
that had a EFFINET SYSTEMS 29in CRT VGA MONITOR but been told they are no good

I can't tell if you've read what I keep posting, so here it is in more detail...

Does it have to be 640x480 for you to run it? What video setup are you using to get 15kHz modes? Can you add modelines? Because if you can, and if you can disable v-sync, you should install an 800x600@50i modeline so the game can use that. That's right on 16.2kHz, and most 15kHz arcade screens or PVMs will handle it. It flickers a bit, but my AMD cards are 5000+ series, so they have the filter for that. The problem I had with BG4 was that crt_emudriver has no option to disable v-sync, so the game runs at 5/6 speed. I haven't found a way around this, but if you can disable V-sync e.g. in your video drivers, it might work.

I haven't actually gotten CHQ2 working yet - I'm asking for help on that below - but will report back if it runs 800x600@50i, and at what speed.

If you read the BG4 thread, I managed to find the resolution options in the exe files and, with Howard's help, change.... something... to 640x480, but the game rendered wrong. It still came up in a 600x800 size, and the image displayed was pushed sideways and down by 30%-40%. I couldn't find anything else in the code, but I'm far from an expert.

All that said, I'd like a 640x480 mode too, so maybe we should ask on the other site. If the game wasn't designed to render that low to begin with though, it's a huge job and no one is going to take it on.

On to my own question: Anyone have a step by step guide to the calibration for CHQ2? I have the fix_v4 and I've tried setting the steering/gas/brake controls in Jconfig to my analogue wheel and pedals (then leaving the "individual settings" box checked) - I think the wheel is fine, the numbers change and it says the calibration is ok, but the pedals do nothing. In the I/O test, my brake activates the gas pedal on the top 50% range, but even trying that in the calibration phase does nothing to the number displayed on the screen :(
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:00:08 am by PL1 »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2017, 08:54:03 pm »
Yeah it's easy.  As mentioned previously, when the game tells you to keep the wheel centered, ignore that and move it all the way left or right, depending upon the type of calibration it is doing.  The game is expecting the force-feedback to move the wheel for you, but as we don't have any the wheel has to be moved manually. 

Now you should follow the prompts for the pedals as those work fine.

As far as I can tell Battle Gear and some of these other games have a 800x600 (or higher) 2D hud.  While the 3d elements of a game are typically easily scaleable, 2d elements typically aren't, especially in older games that use sprites for 2d rendering.  It's the same issues I run into with my outrun 2k6 hacking.

Since these games aren't designed to run lower than 800x600 (or at least I think they aren't) it might not be possible to get them running in 640x480 while looking correct.  One solution might be to add a 600i resolution to windows and force windows to keep the games in that resolution via video card software.  The game will think it is outputting a 800x600p image, so it should run and render fine.  I'm not sure how to do that on a modern OS, but it should be possible.

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:39 pm »
You have to bind the controls you want first in Jconfig though, is that correct? My wheel calibrates, it’s my analogue pedals I’m having issues with. They don't move the numbers I'm seeing on the screen.

Regarding resolutions, no game or emulator I've tried, including BG4, has a problem grabbing an interlaced mode as long as the numerical size is right. No need to force anything. Something like VMM from the crt_emudriver package will work to install 800x600 nicely. The problem is that 15kHz CRT’s can only do 800x600 at 50i if at all, which leads to slowdown in TTX, as I’ve reported above.

Disabling V-sync in your driver might be an answer, but crt_emudriver can’t do that. And no Soft15kHz compatible card would be able to run TTX games...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:28:51 am by buttersoft »

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2017, 03:18:09 am »
How do the pedals show up in jconfig?  Is it a split pedal setup or pedals on two separate axis?  I've tried the split pedal mode but not individual pedals. 

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2017, 05:45:06 am »
And I've tried individual pedals, not the split mode. I'll try that and see. Cheers, man :)

EDIT: as in, in Jconfig it's two buttons you're binding to - buttons 3 & 4 in the lists in your post above. Which might mean you're *not* meant to bind the pedals, you just let the game find them as d-input?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:47:02 am by buttersoft »

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2017, 05:55:22 am »
hi buttersoft i am running nanao vga with nvidea card .i used to run nanao ms9 that could run 800 600 with soft 15k but have since changed monitor i have read posts i just wondered if it was possible but as you and howard has said it may not be able to.
i read the the taito x 2 stuff had a dip switch to change res but think they are on board.
i was thinking of getting the monitor i said above but been told they are no good
i just wondered if there was anything i could try or if it is a dead end

thanks

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2017, 06:58:12 am »
Thanks Hoawrd, i've got the game up at least. My inputs are wacky in the config though - left is right, right is button 1, and more ??

hi buttersoft i am running nanao vga with nvidea card .i used to run nanao ms9 that could run 800 600 with soft 15k but have since changed monitor i have read posts i just wondered if it was possible but as you and howard has said it may not be able to.
i read the the taito x 2 stuff had a dip switch to change res but think they are on board.
i was thinking of getting the monitor i said above but been told they are no good
i just wondered if there was anything i could try or if it is a dead end

Hmm, is that a 31khz-only monitor? You might have to install an 800x600@50p mode then. Look into VMMaker from the crt_emudriver package - there's download for the tools alone, and have a read of the guide in the second link for usage.

http://geedorah.com/eiusdemmodi/forum/viewtopic.php?id=295
http://geedorah.com/eiusdemmodi/forum/viewtopic.php?id=301

Try the game without forcing v-sync off first. It won't hurt to give it a shot. If it runs slow, try disabling V-sync in the Nvidia CP - and if that works, BG4 will work as well :) Either way you could try it for BG4.

Other TTx games have that black-screen config where you answer y/n questions at the start. There's settings about resolution and control type. Those questions must be the dip switches. This game doesn't have them available, that we've seen. Neither foes BG4.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:01:32 am by buttersoft »

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2017, 01:45:57 pm »
hi buttersoft i had new pc and nvidia card so cant use the software i used to with ati card it is a bit off a downer as valve limit and wackey races work 640 480 i could have lived with them not working but this is one
i would have liked working on cab . but if it cant be done thats the way it is   :dunno

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2017, 07:19:32 pm »
hi buttersoft i had new pc and nvidia card so cant use the software i used to with ati card it is a bit off a downer as valve limit and wackey races work 640 480 i could have lived with them not working but this is one
i would have liked working on cab . but if it cant be done thats the way it is   :dunno

Any card or setup should handle 640x480p though, or 800x600p. Win10 won't like installing the modeline by itself, but it can be done.

EDIT: it does work in 800x600 just fine, don't know what i was doing wrong first.

Ialso make the controls list out differently in the fix v4 linked above. in testing i got:

J-config setting (P1) ----> maps to ----> in-game control
Start                                                        Start/View
Coin                                                         Coin
Service                                                     Service
Up                                                            Service (p2?)
Down                                                       Nothing
Left                                                          Nothing
Right                                                        Steer Left
Button 1                                                  Steer Right
Button 2                                                  Shift-Nitro
Button 3                                                  Pato-Nitro
Button 4                                                  Brake
Button 5                                                  Accel
Button 6                                                  Gearshift
Test                                                         Test

An no, none of that is a mistake. Right steers left and Button 1 steers right :)

I can bind analogue inputs to those controls just fine, and they work well as long as you turn off the analogue-fake (uncheck the box called "individual settings")

Now, does anyone have any tips for getting the shifter to stick low/high and not reset once you let the input go?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:37:03 am by buttersoft »

ant2

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 07, 2024, 08:30:50 am
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2017, 06:56:44 am »
Any one tried this with a g27?

i've
1) unpacked everything
2) set chq2.ini to :
# 0=EU(UK) 2=JP 3=US
DEST_COUNTRY    3
COMPE_ENABLE    1
EXTRALINKCS    1
FULLSCREEN      1
JVSDISABLE      0

3.)
unpacked the chasehq2_fix_rar (jvsemuhq.dll)

4.) Gone in to jconfig, I see the G27 wheel.= as joystick 1 (only joystick)

a) What joystick type do I need to select, ive tried all?
b) every key i try and map is trying to bind to axis +y, no doubt it thinks something is pressed. ive tried different joystick types/ reverse mode etc
c) I presume I launch game.exe and the the orig?
d) Within the test menu, the wheel does not register left/right/ on the wheel either, so I am unable to calibrate.
e) is there anything else we need to do ?

thanks

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 08:21:52 pm
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2017, 12:25:17 pm »
every key i try and map is trying to bind to axis +y, no doubt it thinks something is pressed.

I haven't messed with this game yet, but the clutch pedal of the G27 causes that problem with a lot of older games.
Sometimes you can get around it by holding it exactly halfway down when mapping.

In theory, you could have a switch that flips between a 5k resistor and the clutch potentiometer for such occasions.

It sucks that Logitech profiler doesn't let you do anything with the clutch pedal.
If it worked the same as the other pedals, you could just disable or remap it for the games where it causes issues.

BadMouth

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 08:21:52 pm
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2017, 12:29:04 pm »
Now, does anyone have any tips for getting the shifter to stick low/high and not reset once you let the input go?

Get a real shifter!  >:D

Olywa123

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 20, 2017, 10:19:00 am
« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2017, 06:26:37 pm »
After trying on and off for MANY days to get this running on my main Win10 64bit machine (having got it working fine on an older 'spare' machine), I finally figured it out and so wanted to share in case it helps anyone.

The game was repeatedly crashing for me immediately following the "checking network..." text with no detail in the error or in event viewer as to why. Couldn't get in game or to the test menu.

What did the trick for me was to enable 'direct play' in Win10 which seems to be a depreciated feature associated with networked gaming...

• Right click Windows start button and select 'Apps & Features'
  • Select 'Programs and Features' at the top right.
  • In the new window select 'Turn Windows Features On or Off'
  • Click the plus next to 'Legacy Components' and put a tick in 'DirectPlay'
  • Click OK.

You will still need to go through the calibration and stuff mentioned already in this thread.

Hope it helps someone.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:31:20 pm by Olywa123 »
2x Fight Sticks, 1x Wheel & Pedals, 2x LightGuns
+ 1x Wife
= No Cab :(

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #101 on: April 23, 2017, 07:58:26 pm »
That is really odd.  DirectPlay shouldn't be depreciated as it is supposed to be included with games that use it.  *shrug*  I guess Microsoft decided otherwise?

Olywa123

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 20, 2017, 10:19:00 am
« Reply #102 on: April 23, 2017, 08:27:51 pm »
No idea Howard, info here is that it's now considered obsolete... https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms805688.aspx
Perhaps there are more efficient methods now (not my area of expertise!).

BTW - my sincere thanks to you, MrThunderwing and the others who have contributed to this thread, great to be able to finally play this game at home, just need to get my wheel working with it now.
2x Fight Sticks, 1x Wheel & Pedals, 2x LightGuns
+ 1x Wife
= No Cab :(

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #103 on: April 23, 2017, 10:59:20 pm »
Oh it's definitely obsolete, I'm just not sure why they depreciated it.  Afaik it is a single dll that is usually included with a game's install as it is part of older versions of directx.  Obviously we aren't dealing with a true pc game anyway so maybe it just works in those older games due to the installer. 

IISargeII

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2020, 09:16:43 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2017, 01:53:53 am »
After trying on and off for MANY days to get this running on my main Win10 64bit machine (having got it working fine on an older 'spare' machine), I finally figured it out and so wanted to share in case it helps anyone.

The game was repeatedly crashing for me immediately following the "checking network..." text with no detail in the error or in event viewer as to why. Couldn't get in game or to the test menu.

What did the trick for me was to enable 'direct play' in Win10 which seems to be a depreciated feature associated with networked gaming...

• Click OK.

You will still need to go through the calibration and stuff mentioned already in this thread.

Hope it helps someone.

Thanks ever so much for this, I have had the same problem for the last week or so and gave up with it.

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2017, 03:09:43 pm »
hi buttersoft tried vmaker dont let me edit modline and it will show 720 by 480 and another up from that but 800 600 out of sync so it dont look good
it looks like this one i will have to play on lcd on pc  :(
my crt is nanao 31k only vga

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2017, 10:48:17 pm »
hi buttersoft tried vmaker dont let me edit modline and it will show 720 by 480 and another up from that but 800 600 out of sync so it dont look good
it looks like this one i will have to play on lcd on pc  :(
my crt is nanao 31k only vga

Oh well :( You did try 50Hz, not 60Hz refresh rate, yes?

I've got it running at 600i (50Hz) not 600p, of course. And it does get the slowdown. However, it's not the fastest or most accurate driving simulator to begin with, so it's not actually so bad. And it links pretty easily between my two setups.

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2017, 06:19:52 am »
yes tried it would not do 50 but all 800 600 goes out of sync

buttersoft

• Offline Offline
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2017, 07:29:07 am »
yes tried it would not do 50 but all 800 600 goes out of sync

How do you mean would not do 50? If there's no 800x600p at 50Hz in Windows you have to install it... but you can often set refresh for in Windows for normal resolutions, i guess. Been so long since i used a VGA CRT :)

segaturbo

• Offline Offline
  • SEGA FOREVER
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2017, 01:33:30 pm »
hi buttersoft in vmaker it will do 720 576 and display but anything above it loses sync on test
it was worth a try

mickael28

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2020, 07:56:15 am
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2017, 12:27:45 am »
Any one tried this with a g27?

i've
1) unpacked everything
2) set chq2.ini to :
# 0=EU(UK) 2=JP 3=US
DEST_COUNTRY    3
COMPE_ENABLE    1
EXTRALINKCS    1
FULLSCREEN      1
JVSDISABLE      0

3.)
unpacked the chasehq2_fix_rar (jvsemuhq.dll)

4.) Gone in to jconfig, I see the G27 wheel.= as joystick 1 (only joystick)

a) What joystick type do I need to select, ive tried all?
b) every key i try and map is trying to bind to axis +y, no doubt it thinks something is pressed. ive tried different joystick types/ reverse mode etc
c) I presume I launch game.exe and the the orig?
d) Within the test menu, the wheel does not register left/right/ on the wheel either, so I am unable to calibrate.
e) is there anything else we need to do ?

thanks

I've been trying with a Logitech Driving GT and it doesn't seem to recognize the wheel either.

I've tried the original JVSEmuHQ.dll, the one attached here as fix4 as well, then another one I found with support for analog in theory. But:

1. which joystick type do we need to select for a wheel?
2. at the moment the default jconfig.exe recognizes every button for me as 'Joy1 Axis +Y 1000', so as soon as I touch the wheel, I cannot configure anything else, ie, then I click Coin or Start or Button 1, etc and the program doesn't wait for me to input anything, it just defaults to 'Joy1 Axis +Y 1000' in all settings :S

Any idea what I could try to have the wheel working?

shaolindrunkard

• Offline Offline
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2017, 11:12:55 am »
In this case it sounds like one of the axis on your wheel is being moved or depressed without you knowing it. Make sure the wheel is completely still, centered and the pedals aren't pushed at all. Its probably reading a signal from the wheel and taking that as an input.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:15:07 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #112 on: August 06, 2017, 09:30:44 am »
its probably the clutch.  Some people had to have it held down half way when mapping keys.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

mickael28

• Offline Offline
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2017, 06:07:36 pm »
The Logitech Driving GT wheel doesn't have a clutch, just the basics (pedals, wheel, basic gears). I managed to play it with keyboard, but not too addictive that way :(

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:15:07 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #114 on: August 06, 2017, 09:04:55 pm »
then see if a pedal or the wheel arent at zero in the control panel.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 08:20:43 pm
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2017, 10:09:58 pm »

• Click OK.

Hope it helps someone.

Thanks for this. Just formatted both my pcs and was wondering why I couldn't load this on windows 10 anymore!

Another thing is network won't work unless you make it run as windows 7 or lower on compatibility. Spent hours failing and this simple fix sorted it.....Stupid windows

Marcoqwerty

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 02:46:08 pm
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2017, 09:24:23 am »
Sorry guys...where are saved the key config?

Im running perfectly on my w7 64bit CRT ARCADE MONITOR (800x600), but i cant remove the association with Shifter-Nitro and Start Button.

I has try to remove dedicate keystroke from all setting without success.

mickael28

• Offline Offline
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:25 pm »
I've been trying with a few different versions of JConfig.exe and JConfigHQ.exe and JVSEmuHQ.dll, but I cannot manage to have working simultaneously the left analog stick and the trigger buttons, the closest to a playable game was to use the shoulder buttons rather than the triggers to accelerate/brake.

Do you guys know if there's a way to use the triggers in this game? I managed to have them working when in that case I had to use the d-pad for steering as the right direction on the left analog stick didn't work...

Or if you've got it working. Could you pls share the JVSEmuHQ.dll and the monitor_input.bin and monitor_misc.bin files?

Thank you!

Boomslang

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 08:20:43 pm
« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2017, 12:42:29 pm »

mickael28

• Offline Offline
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2017, 03:54:02 pm »
Should work with this

Thanks mate, I was trying with that one for hours, it turns out that one has to disable Fake analog option, or it won't work properly!!!

Having problems with the Jconfig for Battle Gear 4 Tuned now, I'll put the problem in the other thread...