Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: any way to hide an ingame param error in MAME 169  (Read 1439 times)

lowlytech

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2019, 08:12:12 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
any way to hide an ingame param error in MAME 169
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:14:51 pm »
I have a game (sexyparo) that shows an on screen error and was wondering if there is any way to hide this notification.  I briefly googled param error, but didn't really come up with anything.  My EXE is .169 that was self complied to include the highscore support and nonag.  Thanks for any input..

lowlytech

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2019, 08:12:12 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: any way to hide an ingame param error in MAME 169
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 05:47:43 pm »
I guess this is some internal error of sorts that can't be disabled cause I can't find a way.  I ended up running mame .168 and the error does not show.

abispac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:59:22 pm
Re: any way to hide an ingame param error in MAME 169
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 12:39:11 am »
its posible, you can search for the error at the mame source , delete that and compile, i do that all the time to hide savestate mesages and others.