I'm coming to the end of my project and began configuring my PC games for my iPac2 and ran into a bit of a problem. Street Fighter V's control configuration is awful on PC. I've spent 20+ hours trying to get this working using different techniques and cannot. Here's what I've tried... (in all cases joysticks show up fine in x360ce and windows joystick settings where applicable)
Using an I-Pac & Vjoy
- Result: Directional keys do not work and cannot be mapped. Buttons are fine.
Using an I-Pac & Vjoy & x360ce
- Result: Directional keys work, buttons are seriously jacked up (p2 med kick makes p1 walk, p2 hard kick pushes 3 random buttons instead, etc)
Using an A-Pac (ultimarc joystick encoder)
- Result: No Directional keys again...
Using an A-Pac & x360ce
- Result: Works for both players but Tur-Another Idle & RocketLauncher Idle Emulator Exit no longer work (I need this feature on my cab since it's on all day)
Using an A-Pac & X360ce & xpadder for idle
- Result: RL Idle Emulator Exit no longer works
This is driving me crazy and I feel I've exhausted every option. I've heard of others getting this to work with an I-Pac, Vjoy, and X360ce... how do you get clean controls from it? Any help is greatly appreciated! MK10 and a bunch of other PC games you cannot configure are additional headaches after this... ugh