Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Massive arcade sale in North Georgia near Chattanooga this weekend  (Read 2069 times)

WifeHatesMame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2017, 05:26:33 pm
Saw this ad today on craigslist.
Might be some good deals if anyone is looking!

https://bham.craigslist.org/vgd/6002104436.html
We have 3 warehouses full of juke boxes and pinball machines and arcade games and redemption games. With all that space we are out of space so we are selling all our games in one ware house. There is around 3000 games in that warehouse. Arcade cabinets will start at 50.00 and up and pinballs 300.00 and up. Also jukeboxes 200.00 and up. There will also be tons of parts like monitors and control panels and glass pretty much anything that goes on a coin operated game will be for sale. This is a one day sale event. All purchases will be cash and carry. Will have people to help load and we can hold games for pickup up to 30 days after sale. Prices will be clearly marked. I have 60 days to clear this warehouse so do not miss the chance to sort thru over 3000 games. TONS OF CLASSICS
Call 423-322-4213 for more info
SALE IS MARCH 4TH 9AM TO 2PM
555 MCFARLAND AVE
ROSSVILLE GA 30741

gdonovan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2021, 02:37:58 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Massive arcade sale in North Georgia near Chattanooga this weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 08:09:24 pm »
I could cry just seeing all those machines!! Too far away from me or I'd show up with a truck and trailer and haul off all I could..

thomas_surles

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2023, 07:20:00 pm
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 09:36:31 pm »
Was just up that way 2 weeks ago. I wish I knew about this then

Whatthewhat?

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 16, 2019, 02:56:39 pm
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 11:06:16 pm »
I'll be headed to this.  Arcade cabinets for $50 are good, but pins for $300 is good enough to make me pick up a couple.

myntik1

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2021, 12:03:28 pm
  • I'm part Jerry Lee and part Jerry Lee Lewis
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 01:58:28 am »
Dale doesn't give away anything for cheap.  I know the ad says one thing but I suspect another.  Do me a favor and report back on the prices he's asking that day.
full-time sucker for part-time pay

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 09:03:08 am »
He's selling Galagas that clearly have a 60 - 1 installed as well as LCD monitors for $1,600. Yeah, I doubt you're going to get any good deals.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

gdonovan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 09:45:24 am »
He's selling Galagas that clearly have a 60 - 1 installed as well as LCD monitors for $1,600. Yeah, I doubt you're going to get any good deals.

I had that feeling looking at his postings, and the dust up over the Warrior game he had for sale at one time.

In my other hobby (cars) there is similar type of people and my alarm bells started going off long before the 60 in 1 "restored machine" pictures surfaced. Was thinking about going as I thought there might be a deal or two and just to see all those machines in one place. Now I'd not get anywhere near "the sale" with a 10 foot pole.

Just one guys opinion.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 10:39:50 am »

I had that feeling looking at his postings, and the dust up over the Warrior game he had for sale at one time.

In my other hobby (cars) there is similar type of people and my alarm bells started going off long before the 60 in 1 "restored machine" pictures surfaced. Was thinking about going as I thought there might be a deal or two and just to see all those machines in one place. Now I'd not get anywhere near "the sale" with a 10 foot pole.

Just one guys opinion.
I think it would probably be fun to still go, but I wouldn't go expecting "Oh yeah, I'm going to take five hundred bucks and pick up ten cabinets!!!!!!1!!" kind of deals.

gdonovan

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 11:34:52 am »
I think it would probably be fun to still go, but I wouldn't go expecting "Oh yeah, I'm going to take five hundred bucks and pick up ten cabinets!!!!!!1!!" kind of deals.

Oh I didn't expect that all...

Just looking at the fact the seller tried to get $5000 for a water damaged, non-functional, rusty Warrior game with no wiring harness tells me a lot though.. not to mention "restored" Galaxian 60 in 1 machines for $1600

Its his business to price his property as he chooses just as its my business not to attend. Failure to even give people a general idea for what some of the items... There will be no deals for buyers which is odd for a guy claiming that everything must go toot-sweet.

Again I have run into this type in the car trades, I know the type well. I would not be the least bit surprised if those machines are still sitting in a warehouse long after the "must go date" or in a landfill out of spite.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2017, 11:41:51 am »

Oh I didn't expect that all...

Just looking at the fact the seller tried to get $5000 for a water damaged, non-functional, rusty Warrior game with no wiring harness tells me a lot though.. not to mention "restored" Galaxian 60 in 1 machines for $1600

Its his business to price his property as he chooses just as its my business not to attend. Failure to even give people a general idea for what some of the items... There will be no deals for buyers which is odd for a guy claiming that everything must go toot-sweet.

Again I have run into this type in the car trades, I know the type well. I would not be the least bit surprised if those machines are still sitting in a warehouse long after the "must go date" or in a landfill out of spite.
Oh, I agree wholeheartedly.

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:01:53 am
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 02:12:16 pm »
God, there's always drama over Warrior.  That game sucks.