Currently on the block and needs to go. If I haven't touched these projects in 6 months a new mailing address is in order
(1) - tron cabaret cabinet in decent condition. I believe it's wired for jamma, no monitor, no control panel - $125
(1) - pac man style cabinet, the bondo, yellow paint, etc has been done. This cab is slightly wider than a regular pac cab. $150, comes with a control panel and I will throw in a jamma harness - $175
(1) - older style taito cab - think stratovox - I started to remove the paint from this one. No lower coin door. Wired for Mr. Do. I will throw in a Mr. Do board - $125
(1) complete pac man wiring setup - fuse holder, brick, iso, and wires - $80/shipped - 65/picked up - $40 if you buy the pac cabinet
(1) jamma Ms. Pac board - $50/shipped
(1) 1930s or 1940s radio converted into a touchscreen juke. no computer, backdoor or guts.15" touch screen, case and some various audio components - $125
(1) empty dynamo cab. freshly painted black - control panel included with sticks and buttons - $175
I will post other items as I get to them. Cash is king, but I will entertain trade offers.
Things I'm on the lookout for
720 project - a boy can dream can't he
Paperboy project - do it for the kids. my parents first child would love to have one
any working cabaret
a decent playing em
things I can add to sweeten the deal - cash/cheddar/chicken/greenbacks, a working and complete Space Invaders cabaret or 1-2 commercial bounce houses. 15x15 units that hold 1,000 pounds (not the walmart kind).
the easiest way to get in touch with me is through email - firstname.lastname@example.org