Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: RGBcommander 0.4 windows testers wanted  (Read 1397 times)

ZoOl007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 02, 2020, 12:03:38 pm
    • RGBcommander
RGBcommander 0.4 windows testers wanted
« on: February 10, 2017, 05:41:16 am »
Hi,

RGBcommander 0.4 is currently in testing on the pi and linux. I am looking for some people who are willing to invest some time in testing the windows version.
I don't expect major issues on that platform because the nasty things are already fixed on *nix.

If you have a 64bit windows 7 or higher cabinet and a single pacled64 , ultimateio with or without one or more servostik or ultrastik360 's and you are comfortable with computers, processes, xml etc then contact me through the email on the old site please.

ledwiz still has a problem - so no windows users with a ledwiz atm - it is easier to debug it on *nix. No multi led board cab's atm (the software supports them but I don't want to test that yet)
I am still awaiting U360 confirmation from the arm testers but I expect that to work.

I have no idea how much response (if any) this is going to generate but I am just looking for a few people with a mix of configs so, should I refuse you that's really nothing personal but just to keep things manageable.

If you do test you are not allowed to distribute the binaries nor do I want any communication about it on the net. Also, it is just a hobby project. I am not going to add more features at this stage. I want it to be stable now and we'll see what the future brings...

It will ask some time - don't expect click click next and it'll be best to have a laptop to connect to the cabinet over your lan so you can follow what it is doing at any moment.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:57:27 pm by ZoOl007 »