Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: MTG-2902SN vision pro Svga  (Read 1484 times)

muell67

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2021, 02:12:01 pm
MTG-2902SN vision pro Svga
« on: February 08, 2017, 09:55:34 pm »
I just got this monitor it was nos. I can't seem to get it to display from my pc. It's windows 7 I switched the resolution to 800x600 at 60khz then unplug from my LCD then into the monitor. It flashes out of range then shuts down. I can't figure out the problem the monitor should be capable of this resolution. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Anyone have any ideas?
I don't know if you know this but I'm sort of a big deal. I own many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

mourix

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:22:08 am
Re: MTG-2902SN vision pro Svga
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 05:31:04 pm »
It might be a start to confirm your pc actually keeps the right resolution when you plug in the vision pro. Plug in the LCD and CRT at the same time, and then try to change the resolutions using the LCD.

muell67

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 23, 2021, 02:12:01 pm
Re: MTG-2902SN vision pro Svga
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 09:29:40 pm »
I tried that and set it to 800x600 at 60hz and it still said out of range. I just bought a HD 5450 for another machine so Im going to try that card with crt emudriver instead of the nvidia and see if that makes any difference. I did try the monitor with a 60-in-1 set on 31khz and it displayed fine so I know the monitor is at least working.
I don't know if you know this but I'm sort of a big deal. I own many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.