Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: RetroPie Daphne (DL) and 8BitDo NES Pro 30 controller set up  (Read 3313 times)

mindbinge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 23, 2017, 10:23:39 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
RetroPie Daphne (DL) and 8BitDo NES Pro 30 controller set up
« on: January 22, 2017, 11:16:21 am »
Anyone else have an 8BitDo NES Pro 30 controller and set it up for Dragon's Lair?

I've got it mapped out to where the D pad buttons work correctly, the B button is the sword, the select and start add the coins and start the game...but no luck in getting the select+start buttons to exit the game?

Anyone happen to know what number I'd assign for that in the /opt/retropie/configs/daphne and open the dapinput.ini file

or if you have this same controller working, post up your dapinput.ini file?

mahuti

• Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2022, 09:51:19 pm
  • I dare anything! I am Skeletor!
Re: RetroPie Daphne (DL) and 8BitDo NES Pro 30 controller set up
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 11:01:40 am »
I can't help you specifically with dapinput.ini file, however I have it working with a similar NES controller.

Using the default Retropie image with Emulationstation to configure the inputs for Retroarch worked out of the box for Daphne. I'm sure this doesn't help you much, but I thought it might be useful to at least mention.
Raspberry Pi, AttractMode, and Skeletor enthusiast.