Since quarterstringer, OP of the BYOAC High Game Scoreboard
thread, hasn't been active for more than half a year, I decided to do an update of the thread.
I don't intend to steal his thread, if he comes back he is more than welcome to bring his thread up to date, until then I will update this one.
This is the BYOAC High Game Scoreboard. The scores are from the High Score Competition threads. If you missed a competition, here's your chance to beat that score. You can submit any of your high scores from MAME or your arcade games. I have listed some other popular games that do not have high scores yet. You can submit a score from any game.
- The BYOAC High Game Scoreboard is open to anyone and everyone, including MARP and Twin Galaxies competitors.
- To submit a high score, just post a screenshot (press F12 to save screenshot) or take a picture of your final score. List the game, score, and rom that you used.
- One credit only!
- Default settings, unless other is specified!
- No continues or adding credits!
- No pausing during the game!
- No MAME cheats!
- No savestates, savestate practices, etc. during the round.
- MAME INP recordings are encouraged but optional.
- Use of autofire or other non-standard hacks within MAME or your PC's OS are not allowed. No program or other person or entity of any sort may manipulate your controls during your game.
Best of luck!