Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Skeeball 2010 Ball Release not working  (Read 2435 times)

TalkingHeadsFan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2019, 03:29:46 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Skeeball 2010 Ball Release not working
« on: January 07, 2017, 10:36:07 pm »
Hi all,

I recently acquired a Skeeball 2010 game and I've been trying to get the ball release to work properly. I replaced the ball release solenoid and tested the resistance across the coil (~20 ohms) and it reads fine. I also just replaced the solid state relay and all it does is turn green for about 1 second when the game starts, then turns off with no action from the solenoid.

Here's a video I took of the problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
-Doug

HighScoreBeagle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 01, 2017, 03:31:30 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Skeeball 2010 Ball Release not working
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 02:56:36 am »
Any luck with this?

I've looked everywhere trying to find more information on plans and schematics for building or fixing one of these things.