Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: 2 Player Bartop w/ Attract Mode (Sevierville, TN 37876)  (Read 1359 times)

rawbe

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 09:58:11 pm
FS: 2 Player Bartop w/ Attract Mode (Sevierville, TN 37876)
« on: January 05, 2017, 09:17:55 am »
Hello-
The bartop runs on a pi3. The image I am using is 110gb. The front end is Attract Mode with Retropie. It looks similar to Hyperspin. Attract Mode has video snaps and wheel art. It also has tons of playlists that are themed. It looks good! I also made a "guest list" Mame list of 130 classics so friends/family don't get overwhelmed with options.

Additional Info: When you are viewing the frontend (Attract Mode) you can press player 1 and player 2 buttons. This brings up a shutdown menu. I put 2 commands to choose from. Shutdown system or Reboot System. When you select one of these commands the Pi properly shutdowns using the Sudo poweroff command or sudo reboot command. This is the proper way to shutdown or restart your Pi. The side art is original. The art has some of my fav game characters busting out of Rasp Pi schematics. The joystick and buttons are Happs. The monitor is 19" LCD and a fluorescent light comes on to light the marquee art when the power is on. Plexi on the CP, monitor, and marquee with t-molding.

I also backed up the pi's image file so if any problems arise for any reason I can rewrite the image easily.

$700 plus shipping.

More Pics https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Vg4LXdiRTZ3bGs

Thanks!
Robbie

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:50:01 am
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
Re: FS: 2 Player Bartop w/ Attract Mode (Sevierville, TN 37876)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 10:59:23 am »
PM sent....