Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS/FT/MMAO Arcade PCBs (Savannah GA, USA)  (Read 1546 times)

Dreygor

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:34:06 pm
FS/FT/MMAO Arcade PCBs (Savannah GA, USA)
« on: December 26, 2016, 01:26:36 pm »
Tekken Tag Tournament (Tested and works with issue) - Asking $55 USD + shipping - Tested and works with issues - Board needs a steady power supply or you will get graphic glitches. If you have a good power supply it will run good. Player 2 down does not work for some reason. May work fine on a  JVS harness, but I don't have one to test with. Sound is good. No kick harness included. It's probable a trace that needs fixed I just don't have the soldering skills or tooling to do it.

Soul Edge (ver 1) (Tested and works good no issues) - Asking $55 USD + shipping. No kick harness included.

***SOLD*** (I also gave him the control panel and art) Survival Arts (Tested and works good with no issues) - Asking $95 + shipping. This comes with kick harness, manual, and marquee. Not a very common game. Also if you are willing to pay extra I have the fully populated control panel and one side panel with the side art.

I am open to trades and MMAO. I am looking for Namco System 11/12 PCBs for Soul Calibur, Soul Edge Ver II, and Fighting Layer. Also looking for Tekken Tag Tournament cabinet art (control panel, sides (upper and lower), marquee, and bezel (upper and lower))

**Been trying to add pictures but the forums wont let me .. so doing it my way!!**
Tekken tag:

Soul Edge:

***SOLD*** Survival Arts:

***SOLD***Additional Survival Arts Stuff:

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:13:38 am by Dreygor »

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
Re: FS/FT/MMAO Arcade PCBs (Savannah GA, USA)
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 11:09:01 am »
Survival Arts sold

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
Re: FS/FT/MMAO Arcade PCBs (Savannah GA, USA)
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 12:59:44 am »
Price will stay the same  .. but now I will include the Tech manual with each PCB.

I would be willing to trade BOTH boards (Tekken tag Tournament with 2nd player issues and Soul Edge Ver. I) for either a Soul Edge Ver. II (SO3/VER.C or SO4/VER.C) or Soul Calibur (Any non censored version. censored versions have Arthur instead of Mitsurugi).