Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTB or TRADE: Tekken Tag Tournament 1 Bezel (or art)  (Read 1252 times)

Dreygor

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:34:06 pm
WTB or TRADE: Tekken Tag Tournament 1 Bezel (or art)
« on: December 06, 2016, 07:30:33 pm »
I am in Savannah, GA and I looking to buy (or trade for) Tekken Tag Tournament 1 Bezel pieces upper and lower (one had the moves and the other shows how tagging works).

I would also be interested in discussions on control panel, button stickers, marquee, and side art for Tekken Tag Tournament 1 if its reasonable.

Recently acquired a TMNT 4 Player cab that was converted a Survival arts machine and now I am restoring the cabinet and doing a proper conversion to Tekken Tag Tournament 1. It has an awesome working monitor and solid cabinet. So I am willing to trade off every bit of the Survival Arts stuff (Marquee, controls panel (am going to build a new one anyways), harnesses, and working PCB .. Heck I would even cut one (peel the laminate off) of the side art panels (the other side is messed up) off for you to scan or whatever.

I don't care if it's repro work either as long as it's quality.

PM me with any info.
Thanks!

PS .. RABLACK IS THE MAN!
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 10:32:36 pm by Dreygor »