Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need some help in Louisville, Ky....restoration of a road-weary cab.  (Read 1959 times)

mcseforsale

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 03:07:41 pm
  • Creepy Mario Dude
OK.  So, I pulled in my local gas station to get some beer and there was a nice Gauntlet Legends in the back of a pickup.  I got to talking to the guy (Adam) and he grew up here in Atlanta, but had since moved to Louisville.  Anyway, he actually bought the machine from someone here in Atlanta and was just driving through my town.

I gave him my number and told him about our community and he was stoked.  Long story short...on his way home today, the marquee box on his cab flopped over and ripped some hardware off the side of the cab.  Now, I'd be able to rebuild the thing for him if he was local, but he's not.  So, I'm looking for someone in Louisville who could possibly help the guy out.  He'll be sending me some pics of the cab tomorrow when the sun comes up and I'll post them here.

From our conversations, he doesn't sound like a guy that could do the work himself.  But, I think he'd gladly pay someone to help him get this cab straightened out. 

Thanks!
AJ