Got a couple more items for sale. Since these are bigger items, shipping runs a bit higher (thanks, USPS!), but all prices are shipped to the lower 48.
1. MadCatz PlayStation 3 WWE All Stars Brawl Stick - Great for Pi Enclosure Project ($55 shipped, going for $130 + shipping on Amazon right now)
Has WWE artwork on it, in great shape. I was going to gut it and use the enclosure for an HDMI Pi project that never surfaced. You can do the same! Or use it for your PS3! Controls all seem to work well.
2. iCade Core Bluetooth Fightstick - PS Fightstick - Great for Pi Enclosure Project ($30 shipped, retails for $49 on Amazon)
Has the slot for placing your iPad in it. You could gut it and use the enclosure for an HDMI Pi project or something along those lines. Could use as is with an iPad as well. Bluetooth works fine, has new buttons and joystick.
3. Star Wars Original Trilogy (Remastered) on VHS ($12 shipped)
Yes, see them the way you remembered them, before Lucas peed on your childhood, etc. From a smoke free home.
4. Ultimarc Pac-Drive USB Driver board (have 2, $25 shipped each - retails for $29 plus shipping from Ultimarc)
Use these for controlling LEDs, Solenoids etc. 16 off/on outputs. Includes USB cable.
5. Plug and Play Computer System - ($300 shipped)
Why not? The original system as installed in Janky Kong before I went to a real PCB. Includes Motherboard, RAM, SSD, ArcadeVGA and JPAC, securely mounted as one on a custom cut metal plate. Just plug this bad boy into your JAMMA harness, and you should be good to go. Does NOT include ROMS, but has Win7/AtomicFE installed. Worked just fine for me, please, serious tinkerers and inquires only. I can help with questions, but I offer no promised continued support. Only buy if you have messed with a JPAC and ArcadeVGA and have an idea on what to do if there are any issues. You will need a sound amp and ATX power supply. In no rush to sell this, but wanted to make it available to my bros. I plan to use it in a gun cab.